6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
train_wreck.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I am not Justin, I am his father. To answer your I do not like firearms personaly and have never owned any of my own, since if was like 15. I have used them in the military as I am a vietvet

Hmmm, I wish this fell under the Stolen Valor Act. Being a real Vet I find it highly offensive that you would come on here and stoop to the level of claiming to be a Vet. We all know you're a worthless sack of sh!t loser, but now we know you're a worthless sack of sh!t loser with no respect for the Military.

sootie

Reaction score
check out SPE's post on the .orgi

absolutely floored that back stabbing Matt Doyche

sorry for the derail Dan...

Snake

Reaction score
From Confederate Diesel (as posted on the org)

This has been our point all along.
Who knows who is the best because we are the only option.
We are absolutely doing the best we can, and some times that means shipping out extra parts etc.
In the end the customer gets a kit they are satisfied with at a fair price.
This is the best we can do and until someone else comes out and does it better we will still be here.

We appreciate the positive feedback dirtbikepilot, and we are very sorry for the way you have been treated defending us.
We do not wish the hatred of the forum on anyone especially our good customers which is why we have not asked any of them to post.

Thanks

You know what this sounds like? It sounds like a person high on drugs trying to convince everyone else that he's not high. To him, the rationale is convincing and makes perfect sense. To the rest, it sounds like someone on drugs.

DHFF

Reaction score
Jesus keeping up with these threads is getting exhausting! What a ****show. The better shop will come out on top thats for sure. I can't believe that dude is that stupid. Let Matt take his turdwagon to CFD, we'll see how 2 dishonest people deal with each other....

Latest posts

Members online