6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

dseitler

Reaction score
Everything is deleted and I have straight exhaust with a banks muffler. The 5" stainless exhaust from AFE has been on back order for a while. It should ship on Monday. Turbo will whistle as soon as you get on it and gets real loud inside the cab with the muffler. I'm working thru a few codes it keeps giving me and I should have a few videos before dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
pretty sure I had to turn that p0474 code off, but the truck ran fine with it.

dseitler

Reaction score
Mike's right it's very laggy but I have a few things to work out. No leaks exhaust or air. When it throws the code P0474 a min later it will throw P1247 then the turbo won't spool until I clear it.

bricewise

Reaction score
I'm out right now but when I get in I can take a picture. It's the boot that connects the pipe to CAC.

bricewise

Reaction score
Coming from turbo was my issue. I had the one going to y pipe pop off once but a little trailer park hair spray and readjusting the 90 angle pipe fixed that and haven't had an issue since

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Coming from turbo was my issue. I had the one going to y pipe pop off once but a little trailer park hair spray and readjusting the 90 angle pipe fixed that and haven't had an issue since

that's the hot side pipe sugar.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Check the ebp sensor, could be the reason why your not making full boost. Have someone brake stand the truck to build boost while you listen for any leaks. Don't think you have a boost leak though. I'd also see if Matt can send you a revised tune with less fuel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
Could not find the stock Turbo

uju5a5at.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk