6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

dseitler

Reaction score
Shooting for 600 HP 1200 TQ. If I can get close i"ll be happy. Should have the setup working correctly today. Boost should be about 34.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Shooting for 600 HP 1200 TQ. If I can get close i"ll be happy. Should have the setup working correctly today. Boost should be about 34.

Those would be nice numbers! I wish I had the money for this setup! Looking forward to results on dyno and problem you are having.

bricewise

Reaction score
Didn't Gfulton hit 600 with 64mm vgt? Figured there would be a little more

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet boost should be a good bit higher.

MorganY

Reaction score
Something isn't right. Gary has zero codes, none of which were turned off. Check your pigtails. I'll look at the codes real quick, I don't know what they are off the tip of my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
The 5V reference voltage is there. With the key on not running I would think it would show barometric pressure. It shows 2psi. I don't know if that's normal. While driving the back pressure is all over the place. If I clear the code I can get 25lbs of boost and that's all. It will throw the code within a mile. Checked the connector it looks new. Pins are not bent. Put soapy water on all boost air hoses under load. Exhaust side shows not soot marks. Still looking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
The 5V reference voltage is there. With the key on not running I would think it would show barometric pressure. It shows 2psi. I don't know if that's normal. While driving the back pressure is all over the place. If I clear the code I can get 25lbs of boost and that's all. It will throw the code within a mile. Checked the connector it looks new. Pins are not bent. Put soapy water on all boost air hoses under load. Exhaust side shows not soot marks. Still looking

Do you have the ebp connector fully seated? The plug can still latch onto the locking tab without being fully seated into the connector.

MorganY

Reaction score
Yes the gray plug has a ledge on it and it is touching the sensor. Can't see any of the rubber seal

Pull up the EBP, BARO, and MAP Absolute PID's. EBP needs to be within 1.09psi between the BARO and MAP absolute, otherwise Ford says the EBP sensor should be replaced. Key on engine off

Don't really think that is coincidental provided it was just fine before hand. Did you bend or kink the EBP tube at all?

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Something isn't right. Gary has zero codes, none of which were turned off. Check your pigtails. I'll look at the codes real quick, I don't know what they are off the tip of my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Non vgt is totally different. A lot were still turned off you just didn't know it cuz they were updated in mcc when I started tuning mine. Like cac under efficient , over boost , and a few others .

swinky

Reaction score
First Run early this morning. Not a good video. At this time it keeps throwing a P0474 code. EPS Intermittent. Rechecking connections and tightening things up right now. Good mosquito control in FL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i5TVj-egWI

On the 441 extension road like a boss lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk