6.7 head gasket failure...

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
yea i would think it would run a lot better if a few things went missing.... I have played with my 6.0 and thats cost to much... So i want a good running, clean truck and dont wanna have to pay for all the problems like i did with my 6.0. Not saying i want a hand out from the dealer. But i dont want to have to pay for something that had nothing to do with having the chip on it.... I know the saying" you gotta pay to play" and i have no problem paying if i ***ed it up. Just dont want to if i didnt cause the problem.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
52k on mine been tuned and deleted since 10k. Drive mine pretty hard and tow all the time from 5k-20k. I am running KEM off road tunes and love them. The trans shifts funny some times but it does fine. Mine tows great and gets good mpgs for whats been done to it.

i hope to score the MCC tuning by the 1st of the year and start playing with my own tuning

Is the mcc unlock still available? Maybe I better pick that up before we can't.

Sent while.....

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Hmm. I just don't know if I trust myself tuning my truck or not. That's an expensive learning experience if something goes wrong.

Sent while.....

Latest posts

Members online