6.7 Turbo kit progress

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ready for order, Finally! Starting at $3999.99 with a cast 63mm Turbo. S300 Chargers only at this point.

jkk2.jpg

2uiy.jpg

pz0k.jpg

6owk.jpg

ke9c.jpg

Last edited:

bricewise

Reaction score
Whats ETA on these kits after they've been ordered? Been waiting 2 months for my Elite one and getting antsy in my pantsy.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If all goes well, we have enough stuff ready to ship by the end of next week. It may take longer, but the wait it well worth it. Good things take time!

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
The wait is killing me. I ordered the 63 with the billet wheel and h&s dual fuelers from you guys bout a month ago. Great to see some nice pics and progress. Quality is definitely worth the wait. Kit looks awesome, makes me feel better I dropped the coin on the right company. I can't believe I even considered those "other" guys. Sheesh that would have been a nightmare.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
pressure is equalized elsewhere, there is not more air going in one side than the other.

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of of those black plastic charge air cooler pipes failing. Does your kit connect to it, or eliminate it entirely?

jcain

Reaction score
whats it cost to upgrade the 63 to the billet wheel? any how much sooner does it spool?

Latest posts

Members online