6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
So why does anyone who has been waiting these long times go get their truck.....lots of other good shops around.

Bingo.

There's always more to the story! There's lots of trucks in there that are going to be 100% beautiful when they are done, that's for sure

jdgleason

Reaction score
Damn. Whole lot of negativity in here tonight. Dan - glad to see you got your motor buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a bloody forum.....pretty sure he has freedom of speech on here.

and its his thread, but pictures in front of trucks smiling are bound to strike a nerve. my line has been drawn and tadd knows it very well so i dont really care, it will be elite's problem not dan's. i cant blame him for being excited, but dont for one second tell me its worth the wait. you know nothing except your money was good at the time.

Crack85

Reaction score
and its his thread, but pictures in front of trucks smiling are bound to strike a nerve. my line has been drawn and tadd knows it very well so i dont really care, it will be elite's problem not dan's. i cant blame him for being excited, but dont for one second tell me its worth the wait. you know nothing except your money was good at the time.

Very true - the pic in front of Erik's truck was probably inappropriate but I believe that Building 20k motors for ppl like dan keep elites doors open, not one off ****in crazy setups....I have never attempted to pioneer any builds like u and Erik, so I can only imagine u guys frustration but at the same time, I don't think that's what's keeps the door open at elite.....

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I owe an apology for sure... I need to stay off the forum when I have had a bad day.

My apologies everyone. Dan best of luck and enjoy the new setup

Dan

Reaction score
I was excited to have an engine in the back of the truck... But now I'm feeling guilty that the shop wasn't empty before I went and picked it up...

But then it remembered it's not my problem!

Of course I'm smiling!!! I'm SOOO super excited!!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
But then it remembered it's not my problem!

nope, its not. and you really shouldnt have to hear any of it, and certainly not in your thread. just happened to be the place it happened. my apologies.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
nope, its not. and you really shouldnt have to hear any of it, and certainly not in your thread. just happened to be the place it happened. my apologies.

Yes exactly. Again, my apologies once more. I'm going to sleep now so I can try out a good mood tomorrow lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Wow, this thread sure turned into a roller coaster lol.

Glad you got the engine Dan, now get that thing running and post the burnout break-in video!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Lysons

Reaction score
Got an engine!!!!

Thanks tadd! I am way more than impressed!!!

On a side note, the confederate engine had everything in it that was purchased, so that's a good thing! Cyl in decent shape, no scoring that could catch a nail on... But here's a pic for you guys to discuss!
A3478879-6607-4CDA-9228-DE041D94C3D4_zps3yxbr6zw.jpg

AD141C4A-337B-4602-83AF-E65DBC0D31BC_zpsybbvppaj.jpg

Sick flow Dan haha

Jonnydime

Reaction score
So is elite based out of a warehouse of some sort? I think I see my turbine housing in the background.