6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes that is it

I thought so. Sorry.

The first picture looks like it has indents or dings in the bore? Also it looks like the cylinder rubbed a little.

On Edit: I never thought about the age. My first thought were. Yup he's from Canada. No joke.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
When's your truck supposed to run

Oh sometime within the next little while!

I thought so. Sorry.

The first picture looks like it has indents or dings in the bore? Also it looks like the cylinder rubbed a little.

On Edit: I never thought about the age. My first thought were. Yup he's from Canada
. No joke.

HAHAHAHA typical canadian? Probably!!!

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm glad to see you got your engine Dan. It should be awesome. To you other guys who have been waiting, I sure hope things go better for you soon. There are some beautiful trucks at that place. I also gotta say that pic has almost got me thinking I need to grow a mullet LOL My mom would never let me when I was a kid. :(

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh sometime within the next little while!

HAHAHAHA typical canadian? Probably!!!

You just look like a guy I know up there. You both could pass as Brothers.

I have some good friends in Canada. Its been so long since I have been there though!

Dan

Reaction score
I'm glad to see you got your engine Dan. It should be awesome. To you other guys who have been waiting, I sure hope things go better for you soon. There are some beautiful trucks at that place. I also gotta say that pic has almost got me thinking I need to grow a mullet LOL My mom would never let me when I was a kid. :(

I'm really excited to see what happens next!!! We have a baseline now to build off of!! We'll find some new weak links once this things back together! :)

Crack85

Reaction score
So why does anyone who has been waiting these long times go get their truck.....lots of other good shops around.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
So why does anyone who has been waiting these long times go get their truck.....lots of other good shops around.

Ask Dan. Apparently because it is worth the wait. You know, since he has already ran the motor and knows just how awesome it is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.