6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
wasn't meaning it in a bad/rude way.
just saying i hope it don't have the same bad luck as yours and grenade on the dyno during tuning right before DPC.

got ya. thought you were wishing my misery on him .LOL

Dan

Reaction score
wasn't meaning it in a bad/rude way.
just saying i hope it don't have the same bad luck as yours and grenade on the dyno during tuning right before DPC.

Yeah it's a truck!!! anythings possible! And now that it's getting down to the last week we are trying to be as efficient as possible! Tadds taking real good care of me, helping out with some tuning right in Denver at the elivation we'll be competing at! Seemed like a smart move to me!

Hope to be on Bentleys rollers after dpc! :) but we'll see what happens! Hahaha

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So that probably explains why I can't get a response from Tadd. Been a week, so I still have no clue if I can make it Dan. I never understood why they completely assembled the motor out of the truck to get to tear it down and them put in the truck. You know things still may not fit right. Seems like wasted motion to me.

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
So that probably explains why I can't get a response from Tadd. Been a week, so I still have no clue if I can make it Dan. I never understood why they completely assembled the motor out of the truck to get to tear it down and them put in the truck. You know things still may not fit right. Seems like wasted motion to me.

Man I hope ya can! Let me know! Would be awesome to have ya there with me! Hang out with a few guys that were there last year! And yeah, I hear ya man! They had their reasons I'm sure!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

I take it you probably wont make centex?