6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Highest power I made was 1018 on fuel.

After tweaking was able to consistently get 1002-1004hp with less fuel and less timing. Peak power was at 3950 rpm.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Highest power I made was 1018 on fuel.

After tweaking was able to consistently get 1002-1004hp with less fuel and less timing. Peak power was at 3950 rpm.

woah that's very high in the RPM range. Great numbers though!

97stoker350

Reaction score
That seems low compared to what kaleb made with a lot less air. Maybe it's the elevation and tires robbing the power. Great numbers none the less

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
That seems low compared to what kaleb made with a lot less air. Maybe it's the elevation and tires robbing the power. Great numbers none the less

Honestly comparing dyno numbers like that is a waste. Two trucks, same dyno, same day, then you can compare.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I hope you guys are going to be able to lower the power band to get more power out of it here at elevation with out having to get into those high RPMs to make power.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Any nitrous on this truck for the event? Also we're these dyno runs at a similar elevation to DPC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope you guys are going to be able to lower the power band to get more power out of it here at elevation with out having to get into those high RPMs to make power.

Any nitrous on this truck for the event? Also we're these dyno runs at a similar elevation to DPC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're Dyno tuning it in Arvada.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
Mikey I know they are out here doing tuning. I was just hoping that Tadd could get the band dropped before Tuesday so this truck won't do be so laggy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.