6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
Not saying that the engine was the cause of failure. But it took the brunt of a few different design issues, I'll be working to get this truck back up and running better than ever!

Sorry to the guys that the truck let down, it happens!!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Hell, at least you still have a good attitude about it! Sorry for your luck Dan, hope ya'll get it going soon

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
What kind of engine issues dan... sorry I'm not in the loop to know. Just curious?

SPE

Reaction score
Not saying that the engine was the cause of failure. But it took the brunt of a few different design issues, I'll be working to get this truck back up and running better than ever!

Sorry to the guys that the truck let down, it happens!!

Sorry to hear, Dan. Hoping we could have just walked through a minor issue on the phone last night. Best of luck to you & your build.

Dan

Reaction score
Gauge/s not working properly? That's a darn shame

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Hahaha start of pull, engine temp was 200 degrees then spiked...

Factory engine temp gauge is a nominal gauge, mini max went into a coolant temp defuel at the end of 6 gear pull...

As a side note we we getting 200+ degree intake temps

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Well if Dan is running off of the stock IC coolant tank that's a huge issue.. A setup of this caliber needs it's own dedicated coolant tank and large heat exchanger.

Dan

Reaction score
Well if Dan is running off of the stock IC coolant tank that's a huge issue.. A setup of this caliber needs it's own dedicated coolant tank and large heat exchanger.

Yeah ten 4... Like I said there are lots of issues with this setup as many can attest to, including the folks at elite, I'm very happy with everything that tadd and his crew have done for me and unfortunately there was lots of things that were overlooked before the truck got to Denver. Sweep up the pieces, a quick "woooosah" and get back to the old drawing board! We blew it here at dpc, but the truck feels stout and when we get it back up and going I'm very confidant it'll be a good runner!!! So here goes nothing!

Third times the charm? HAHAHAHA

TRUBBS

Reaction score
well... Not to be a D!ck and im sure ill probably piss some people off but... I hope your dpc truck doesnt end up sitting out as long as some others have...

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
need something different for an intercooler

Honestly the intercooler is working very well imo. 800 degree inlet temps, 200 degree outlet temp. A 600 degree drop is pretty freakin great!

I heard it's puffing out the oil fill cap so it most likely has a melted piston.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.