6.7L Build Motor, Trans, Compounds & Supporting Mods

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Appreciate it guys.

I've been doing a lot of little things last few days. Didn't like the way the PCM plugs were sitting so I extended the harnesses, got the glowplug module an distribution box mounted with a little help for Kaleb (4everboosted1) appreciate the help bud.

My little guy is 3 tomorrow and of course we have to celebrate 72 times so I'll be back in it Wednesday.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
6evy7ysu.jpg

Made some head way today, going to shoot for first crank on Friday. Still have a few loose ends to straighten out.

Last edited:

powerstroke22

Reaction score
uhytypy4.jpg

synuju4e.jpg

detasupu.jpg

Mounted the 40" Rigid bar looks awesome behind the grille

yjesapam.jpg

5asata8e.jpg

y5e4ynut.jpg

Still have to finish up some loose odds and ends, re - route coolant hoses and straighten everything up but Monday should be cranking it over

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
It always has the MAF plugged in and in line. It runs best when I have my air filter on it.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Well guys the truck started up on the first crank last night and ran good. Its getting a much needed bath this afternoon. Then have to pin the OUO bars and its ready for the road hopefully tomorrow after the rain passes.

Everything is working good except the damn "ok" button on the steering wheel. I chased a hole mess of wires to see if it got pinched somewhere. Has anyone had the steering wheel controls go bad?

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Good to hear! All except the steering wheel part...

Excited to hear how she drives!

It's always something little like that isn't it. Sorry Andrew

Congrats on getting it running though!

Thanks guys and yea its always something stupid I'll hopefully get it figured out. Go-Pro is charging up so I should have some videos tomorrow.

Steve UPS should have picked up the manifolds today so you should see them next week. Sorry for the delay.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Ok button on steering wheel?

DAFUQ? Lol

Yup of all things... weird

But I think I got it figured out after taking the button out and testing it I noticed the airbag light wasn't going out... so I'm thinking the clock spring, maybe the wheel went around a few times. :doh: Can't move it anyway got a down Pete blocking the lift so tomorrow is another day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.