6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I think maybe this test shows that maybe it is just a compound setup that the stock bottom end can't handle.

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
Trans is fine just slipped is all very impressive!
I liked when Zane left the room to rob a solenoid off the lightning lol

Pretty sure it's the same turbo WOP was using on the 6.4 single kits

3brorce

Reaction score
So you think the trans is gonna last in the next test they do? I dont think so

mysticblu999

Reaction score
So when will the turbo kit be released is the question?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
That's what i was thinking. Lots of fuel coming from those stockers

Yes, we are impressed with the stock injectors. Keep in mind that your average diesel up to 2011 only ran around 25,000 psi. The new Powerstroke and Duramax are running 30,000 psi at full load. This allows a LOT more fuel to be delivered in a relatively small duration. AWESOME for tuning. 884HP was done with 2700-2800US duration. Not to shabby for some stock injectors!

We still held rail pressure right up at 30,000 psi. So we know the twin fuel system is working flawlessly.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
So who was the guy talking all the time and telling people to quit texting him LOL

greyford1979

Reaction score
Man I wish our work trucks with Allisons could take a beating like that...I swear if we even look at the trucks wrong they go into limp mode. LOL I've lost count of how many times it's been to the shop for tranny issues, started at 7000 miles on the tranny. It's getting old being towed all the time:fustrate:, but the tow company we use loves us. LOL

That's awesome for the 6.7 though, I've been telling guys at work that it's a beast of an engine!!!

Rowdy

Reaction score
I maybe be eating my words after Thursday but I think the rods will hang in there longer than most of you think. Yes i know they are smaller but The rod breakage we have seen has been due to the small stock turbo driving the EBP's way up and improper tuning. The lighter rods and smaller turbo is why the 6.7's spool so quick and hit hard on the bottom end. I believe the bigger turbo will keep the rods in the game longer.

884HP 1670TQ!
Looks like I was right! Can't wait for this set up to come out!

silverbullet4x4

Reaction score
This was awesome to see live. I did not see those rods taking that much punishment and coming back for seconds. Good job guys.

Latest posts

Members online