6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Anyone know the specs on the turbo were? Impressive that the power was under 2500 when they showed the 700hp graphs...

3brorce

Reaction score
told me they werent giving no info out on the cp3/cp4 kit or any of that just yet. Dont know about turbo

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
If that were my truck I'd be pretty damn proud whether the trans was slipping or not. 1st 6.7 powerstroke to hit almost 900rwhp and on 40" tires to boot. They should put some bigger injector nozzles in it and se what it does.

sootie

Reaction score
If that were my truck I'd be pretty damn proud whether the trans was slipping or not. 1st 6.7 powerstroke to hit almost 900rwhp and on 40" tires to boot. They should put some bigger injector nozzles in it and se what it does.

and smaller or stock tires!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
884/1670 trans slipping but not broken, said they were driving it home.

This is more than impressive on a platform that just a while ago everyone thought we needed to go though the bottom end just to hold 550+ hp. Let alone that it tuned those numbers on 40's.

H&S thank you for testing the limits of these motors, I hope they can really become something with just air and fuel and not a whole bottom end. I would really like to see what kind of boost numbers and EBP it was making along with egts etc etc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.