6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Is this strictly dyno testing? Or are you going to tune it 'til it won't make any more power then go beat it to death until it breaks?

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Hypothetical question........what if she doesn't blow??

I have contemplated this very concept. I suspect we will run out of injector capabilities or exhaust flow past 750 HP. We are currently not wastegated, so that poor little single might be causing some pretty good restriction. Zane did dig out the NoS Super Pro Shot... Might as well run a -6an nitrous line straight into the intake plenum. Whether we will have a need for it or not shall be determined shortly.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I have contemplated this very concept. I suspect we will run out of injector capabilities or exhaust flow past 750 HP. We are currently not wastegated, so that poor little single might be causing some pretty good restriction. Zane did dig out the NoS Super Pro Shot... Might as well run a -6an nitrous line straight into the intake plenum. Whether we will have a need for it or not shall be determined shortly.

Nice.....I was figuring you guys weren't "just" going to blow it up to blow it up, figured there was actually going to be tuning involved and this was to see what those limits were......like the NOS idea as a just in case plan LOL

Latest posts

Members online