6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
H&S Performance has decided to see what kind of damage occurs to the 6.7L Scorpion when it is intentionally abused. We will be providing a live (yes live) feed of this dyno session on Thursday. More details will follow in this thread, or you can follow us on Facebook for up to date info.

Let us know what you think will "let go" first (and at what HP level). Transmission? Connecting rods?

The truck is currently pushing just over 600HP on our Mustang Dyno with an aftermarket single turbo and twin pump fuel system. We will start spraying some giggle gas to see just how much power we can make before something decides to give up. Come join in the carnage! :evil

:ford:

http://www.facebook.com/hsperformance

What single are you all going to be running on it?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I want to know more on this setup too... We would all love to have reliable 600hp 6.7s. Are y'all (h&s) gonna mass produce this kit?

Rowdy

Reaction score
Sub'd I think head gaskets will first at 705hp. I would love to make a reliable 615hp with my 6.7! What time will the live feed be coming on? Thanks for pushing the limits guys!

Rowdy

Reaction score
I maybe be eating my words after Thursday but I think the rods will hang in there longer than most of you think. Yes i know they are smaller but The rod breakage we have seen has been due to the small stock turbo driving the EBP's way up and improper tuning. The lighter rods and smaller turbo is why the 6.7's spool so quick and hit hard on the bottom end. I believe the bigger turbo will keep the rods in the game longer.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I maybe be eating my words after Thursday but I think the rods will hang in there longer than most of you think. Yes i know they are smaller but The rod breakage we have seen has been due to the small stock turbo driving the EBP's way up and improper tuning. The lighter rods and smaller turbo is why the 6.7's spool so quick and hit hard on the bottom end. I believe the bigger turbo will keep the rods in the game longer.

I hope you are right

mysticblu999

Reaction score
I want to know more on this setup too... We would all love to have reliable 600hp 6.7s. Are y'all (h&s) gonna mass produce this kit?

Thats all I really care about. ****s been out for almost 3 years...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

01PSD

Reaction score
At least we have companies like SPE and H&S working on these things hard core. I feel like both are really close to releasing some kits to the consumer market.

2000wa250

Reaction score
What time?

In for windows 6.7 @799

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

vcassens

Reaction score
this is the dumbest coolest thing I have ever heard of :thumbup:. I say rods at 786 lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online