600+ hp H&S tuned 6.7

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Just to keep you guys in the loop:

We still have every intention of getting this product to market. The truck is performing flawlessly and hasn't been turned down from the 600HP level since the day it left the shop. Development will continue and we hope to have a marketable solution this spring. Thanks!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Just to keep you guys in the loop:

We still have every intention of getting this product to market. The truck is performing flawlessly and hasn't been turned down from the 600HP level since the day it left the shop. Development will continue and we hope to have a marketable solution this spring. Thanks!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks for the update and glad that it is staying together. Would I need to get MCC tuning for this?

skylinedan

Reaction score
Sux it takes dual pumps to get to 600. You gotta wonder if Ford designed it so the turbo and pump is damn near maxed out in stock trim to keep warranty claims down for those that crank them up.

News flash, you can put a tuner on it, but if you blow it up and then pull it thinking Ford wont know. Think again, I have a reliable source. He said Ford will know if it had a tuner on it reguardless if you pull the tuner before going to the dealer for a problem.

Dan

Lamont_24

Reaction score
News flash, you can put a tuner on it, but if you blow it up and then pull it thinking Ford wont know. Think again, I have a reliable source. He said Ford will know if it had a tuner on it reguardless if you pull the tuner before going to the dealer for a problem.

Dan

I believe that! All them computers hold that information nowadays

skylinedan

Reaction score
Ford had to do something, the 6o problems taught them a lot. We buy them put a chip or tuner on it, then when it needs to go to the dealer we pull it. They wanted the ability to track this, so they came up with a system that records this even after you pull it. We finished up a 2011 at work, I got to drive it this morning, and have to say it rocks !! I really cant see doing anything to it, I was very impressed with how it runs from idle right up to 2800. I can drive it all day and maybe see 1800 2000, get in it a little harder and the tires will break loose a bit before the traction control kicks in. I,m not against tuning or moding the truck, but I dont see a big need for it for something most people would drive everyday is all.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Ford had to do something, the 6o problems taught them a lot. We buy them put a chip or tuner on it, then when it needs to go to the dealer we pull it. They wanted the ability to track this, so they came up with a system that records this even after you pull it. We finished up a 2011 at work, I got to drive it this morning, and have to say it rocks !! I really cant see doing anything to it, I was very impressed with how it runs from idle right up to 2800. I can drive it all day and maybe see 1800 2000, get in it a little harder and the tires will break loose a bit before the traction control kicks in. I,m not against tuning or moding the truck, but I dont see a big need for it for something most people would drive everyday is all.

beacuse when mine was just leveled on stock wheels and tires, tuned and deleted i was seeing 22+ mpgs running around town

ive since lifted mine and have heavy bumpers and im still getting 19-20 mpgs

this is why we are tuning and deleteing them.

when mine was stock and i drove it like i was hauling around miss daisy in the back i was only seeing 16.5 mpgs

skylinedan

Reaction score
When I drove ours this morning it was up to 16 at one point, I,m not saying that any persone is stupid for moding the truck, I,m saying it runs damn good stock and if your ok with 15 to 19 mpg what does it mater. I wish my 7.3 got 16, but it wont, not in town atleast. 20 + is pretty damn cool, ditch the DPF a, get good tuning and I,m sure it runs a lot better than stock. Also wahts out there for air boxes ? When we built this one I had to replace the lower half, and looking a t it, I wonder how much you can gain over it. Other than maybe a different filter, the thing looks like it should work good.

Latest posts

Members online