600+ hp H&S tuned 6.7

skylinedan

Reaction score
Paul drove it all week, said it went into regen twice the first weekend it was on the road. Millage went from 17.5 down to 10 11 he said, then back up slowly. I dont have to say it, but we all know its not Fords fault theres so much emissions crap on them now. Problem is the EPA, too many regulations that I think are there more as a deterant to build such trucks, but they build them anyways because its a huge conner of the market. Its just sad when you have companies like H n S building stuff that helps in areas, but the EPA comes along and shuts it all down. After market is gonna be a tough market, I see this in the future.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
If I lose .2 mpg im shocked.

Only way I can tell its in a Regen is the little instant economy meter won't go all the way up to 30 while coasting.

Regens are a non issue on my new truck...

Last edited:

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
If I lose .2 mpg im shocked.

Only way I can tell its in a Regen is the little instant economy meter won't go all the way up to 30 while coasting.

Regens are a non issue on my new truck...

Agreed. Even towing I dont feel a change in power.

JDub

Reaction score
Agreed. Even towing I dont feel a change in power.

When I was working at Diesel Tech Magazine we were dyno testing a 6.4L when they first came out with a couple different tunes. The truck went into regen while strapped, so we tested it while Regening and once after (stock programming on both). Truck was down 72hp during regen.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Complete difference between 6.4 and 6.7 regens.

I could tell a power difference before the truck needed a Regen. Like when the dpf would soot load I could tell it was down on power.

New truck... Not so much

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
When I was working at Diesel Tech Magazine we were dyno testing a 6.4L when they first came out with a couple different tunes. The truck went into regen while strapped, so we tested it while Regening and once after (stock programming on both). Truck was down 72hp during regen.

I don't doubt that one bit.
I swear every time I hit a hill the bastard would regen. Im sure the audible noise from the 6.4 made it more noticeable to everyone.

Complete difference between 6.4 and 6.7 regens.

I could tell a power difference before the truck needed a Regen. Like when the dpf would soot load I could tell it was down on power.

New truck... Not so much

I feel the time in between regen cycles has greatly increased over the 6.4. Dont you think?

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I don't doubt that one bit.
I swear every time I hit a hill the bastard would regen. Im sure the audible noise from the 6.4 made it more noticeable to everyone.

I feel the time in between regen cycles has greatly increased over the 6.4. Dont you think?

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Yep

kingranch11

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Confederate diesel, there's a thread on here called "single turbo 6.7" but mpd is talking about putting one out shortly and h&s is working on theirs

Does anyone have a link or anything that i can see this kit??? kind intereted but im curious as to how it works. is anyone running there kit??

new.67enthusiast

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i can't find the thread for 6.7 full billet has it been deleted??
Has anyone had one of these installed and how does it run?

skylinedan

Reaction score
Most of the time we use the millage computer, I my self hand calculate, but I also dont have a new truck. The computers are pretty good, but I,m sure if we were to hand calculate it, we,d see a bit of a difference between the two. We build a lot of newer stuff, and for the most part all Ford products. We go oof the computers in the Focus's we build and Lincoln MKZ's. I know my Boss wont take the time to hand calculate it out, But I would just to see how much of a difference we have between the two.

Latest posts

Members online