Not open for further replies.

patrickke

Reaction score
Ivan...

Give Lane a call at Steed Speed the pictures aren't the final product

Last edited:

patrickke

Reaction score
I wish some of the other manufacturers would step up to the plate and tell the flow rates of their product over stock... It really makes me feel good blowing countless dollars on products that show no yield...

dstryr

Reaction score
I can machine the flanges if someone can weld the piping....just throwing it out there haha.

patrickke

Reaction score
I think the hard part is getting the piping to hold together but idk... none of the people that sell these products besides steed have stepped up to give any info...

Extended Power

Reaction score
Need to use better/thicker material...costs more...but then I think at $1100.00 for a set...that otta be covered.

patrickke

Reaction score
I just can't figure out why I have repeatedly asked for specs (CFM numbers etc) and yet nothing has been brought to the table...

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I just can't figure out why I have repeatedly asked for specs (CFM numbers etc) and yet nothing has been brought to the table...

I normally don't like to discuss common sense with an ignorant person with lack of understanding, but your persistence and line of questions begs for a lil schooling.

pray tell me sir, what a spec namely the CFM flow of a header tells you as in how will it help you make a decision on what if any header to buy???
and please be specific with your answers.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I normally don't like to discuss common sense with an ignorant person with lack of understanding, but your persistence and line of questions begs for a lil schooling.

pray tell me sir, what a spec namely the CFM flow of a header tells you as in how will it help you make a decision on what if any header to buy???
and please be specific with your answers.

Factual data ro prove "claimed" gains over stock is all anybody wants to see, dikhead

Last edited:

patrickke

Reaction score
My main question was difference in flow...but since you can't act civil in regards to my seemingly simple question please stay out of my thread (directed to Lott)

patrickke

Reaction score
Because I don't think anybody has actual answers. LOL

I believe your right Rykan... I guess when you have someone else build your stuff for you they are the only ones that have the answers... I guess I need to find a product that someone else makes and market it as my own... Because then I could keep giving people vague answers :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.