6L Triples

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
No worries, I didnt know if that made a difference or not. Im running 3.5" piping that looks like it has thinner walls.

ununited

Reaction score
Gotcha, I couldn't sleep knowing all that fun is outside waiting for me haha.

Hahahaha I still need to get a tune for it so it wont be much fun till thats done, forgot to call and order one before the weekend. And the longer it sits the longer I don't have to worry about breaking it yet hahahaha. Oh well breaking it and fixing it is half the fun

itguy

Reaction score
People like you and Shawn are the reason I still come on these forums. ***in rocks man! I hope it takes your breath, and I'm pretty damn sure it will....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I wonder how the mass air flow is going to like being only on half of the air thats entering the engine? Probably wont matter that much since i dont think alot of the tuning other than low end is done off the MAF anyway.

Looks cool, ill be interested to see how it works, i wanted to do tripples so bad but space seamed limited

ununited

Reaction score
I wonder how the mass air flow is going to like being only on half of the air thats entering the engine? Probably wont matter that much since i dont think alot of the tuning other than low end is done off the MAF anyway.

Looks cool, ill be interested to see how it works, i wanted to do tripples so bad but space seamed limited

I've heard both, that it uses it in the tuning and that it doesn't so I'm not sure either. I will have to wait and find out next week. Either way I will find a way to make it work.

cowboy_dan

Reaction score
Is there an air filter missing?

If I understand what I'm seeing, parallel atmospheric turbos on the RH fender skirt, T/Y'd together, go down under the radiator, back up and around to the high pressure turbo, through HP turbo, forward through the ATW cooler, and then back to the intake tracts. Right?

ununited

Reaction score
Is there an air filter missing?

If I understand what I'm seeing, parallel atmospheric turbos on the RH fender skirt, T/Y'd together, go down under the radiator, back up and around to the high pressure turbo, through HP turbo, forward through the ATW cooler, and then back to the intake tracts. Right?

Yes you are correct on both, like I said earlier there is still a bunch of loose ends I need to tie up, air filter being one of them lol. I will try and get some better pics when I get everything tied up, but you are correct with the airflow path. If it helps visualize it better the ATW sits in front of the rad

Members online

No members online now.