6R140 Issues

Strokersace

Reaction score
I ran proven on my 2014 and again on my current 2015. Zero issues with the trans in either. Shifting is spot on. Much much much better than the unknown tunes my ‘15 came with. Trans now performs exactly like my 2014 did.

Maybe I’m just used to shit trans tuning??? doubt it, but if enough know it all facebook warriors complain about proven enough then they’ll drive down sales and make people think (that haven’t run them), that they’re junk.

There is probably better out there. But I’m pleased on the 2 personal trucks I’ve ran them on. Power is spot on and show have the transmission manners.

J98

Reaction score
I ran proven on my 2014 and again on my current 2015. Zero issues with the trans in either. Shifting is spot on. Much much much better than the unknown tunes my ‘15 came with. Trans now performs exactly like my 2014 did.

Maybe I’m just used to shit trans tuning??? doubt it, but if enough know it all facebook warriors complain about proven enough then they’ll drive down sales and make people think (that haven’t run them), that they’re junk.

There is probably better out there. But I’m pleased on the 2 personal trucks I’ve ran them on. Power is spot on and show have the transmission manners.
Yeah, I have no experience with them so take it with a grain of salt.

All three of the dealers I spoke with in Canada recommended ***P instead due to more recent support and TCM issues.

I'd give Proven a try on my personal truck, but with how many issues this ones had I didn't want to chance it.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Trans shifting seems great on the few i have done. Definitely had to clear trans adaptive learning to smooth it out just like any other.

Members online

No members online now.