7.3+75psi+400cc=broke rods?

blcsmok

Reaction score
going through dyno proven for my motor should be getting done in a couple weeks!!! :)

blcsmok

Reaction score
yeah finally!!!! seems like i try to push it and nothing happens its finally all starting to come together, any events coming up in the next couple months?

blcsmok

Reaction score
It's been a really long time! But one thing led to another and everything was done right. Well worth the wait . I can't thank Dyno Proven enough for helping me out through this build. The truck is performing amazing. Boost evrywhere:). Has a lil under 500 miles on it. Just need to get the traction and launch dialed in and some minor tuning, which I plan on taking the truck up to Jonathan to get dialed in very soon!

old man dave

Reaction score
yeah finally!!!! seems like i try to push it and nothing happens its finally all starting to come together, any events coming up in the next couple months?

Famoso drags/pull 3/20-3/21, NDHRA Bakersfield. Pulls Friday, Drags Saturday. Usually have a good turnout.

blcsmok

Reaction score
wish I could make to Bakersfield, unfortuayley I just moved out to Texas for school : c

blcsmok

Reaction score
Yes as of a now, I have alot of time and research in this truck along with some products under development so I don't want to be the one to let all the cats out sorry

blcsmok

Reaction score
I'm about 3 hours away near katy , I might run up there when is texas 2k?

Latest posts

Members online