7.3+75psi+400cc=broke rods?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Well then if you want that you might need to get your pistons cut and go with aggressive cam. Or just skip it and have your tuner make it lope in one of the tunes...... For me a diesel with a lope is stupid. Just does not sound right on a diesel.

blcsmok

Reaction score
Colt cams has a couple stages in the 500 range but they're a regrind , gear head is on back order , swamps and hypermax have some billet cams but it's pretty much how much you want to spend , as far as lope from a cam tuning is everything in my xp the cleaner the idle the better they'll stay together ��

slim613

Reaction score
Colt cams has a couple stages in the 500 range but they're a regrind , gear head is on back order , swamps and hypermax have some billet cams but it's pretty much how much you want to spend , as far as lope from a cam tuning is everything in my xp the cleaner the idle the better they'll stay together ��

i cant seem to find hypermax and swamps cam's

already know about the gearhead one but didnt know they was on backorder when i talked too em a few months ago (i think or sooner) they had some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97stoker350

Reaction score
That's exactly why I like mechanical lope I guess is the word. But some guys look at it as have a quiet sleeper truck idle and still be fast.

Latest posts

Members online