• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Compound turbo kit- Street/towing/Compt

Jomax

Reaction score
So your whole life has been a big accident?!? Lol! Someone's a bit sensitive about the subject!!

Its technically against the law to have an accident that does damage to other property (I.e. - guard rail) and leave the scene. At least it had been in several places I've lived.

OF COURSE!!!! Haha! That was the irony of my comment and why I was laughing as I typed it. I know 1st hand!

Gee. Someone has problems...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Gee. Someone has problems...

Nope, learned my lesson the 1st time. Single vehicle (mine), it was drivable, wasn't injured, so I left. Someone saw it happen and a called it in. Police tracked me down and I got to explain myself before the judge. And that was a lot of years ago. You publicly described your accident and subsequent damage to property and driving away. I commented on it. You got your panties in a bunch! Lol

Either way, you weren't injured and that's what matters.

And I have zero use for this awesome compound setup, but our conversation has kept it st the top of the list all morning!!

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Nope, learned my lesson the 1st time. Single vehicle (mine), it was drivable, wasn't injured, so I left. Someone saw it happen and a called it in. Police tracked me down and I got to explain myself before the judge. And that was a lot of years ago. You publicly described your accident and subsequent damage to property and driving away. I commented on it. You got your panties in a bunch! Lol

Either way, you weren't injured and that's what matters.

And I have zero use for this awesome compound setup, but our conversation has kept it st the top of the list all morning!!

Lol panties werent bunched, only reason I stated I drove it home was how strong these trucks are. If it were a chevy. It would have been stuck there.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Lol panties werent bunched, only reason I stated I drove it home was how strong these trucks are. If it were a chevy. It would have been stuck there.

That's such and accurate statement. The front wheels on a Chevy would have been looking at each other!