• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Compound turbo kit- Street/towing/Compt

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1423507140758.jpguploadfromtaptalk1423507212720.jpguploadfromtaptalk1423507286765.jpg

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Stop with the pics!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This kit is now boxed up nicely and ready for its new owner. Take advantage, we are open to serious offers. Would really rather have this kit installed and making someone happy than taking up space and collecting dust!

Jomax

Reaction score
Man. Pity I don't own a 7.3 anymore.

Jomax

Reaction score
I didnt know he crashed the other!! How the eff did that happen?

Ice(freak thing, was just hailing and on a downhill right turn a crap load of hail gathered making a nice patch of ice), plus I had a 8k loaded gooseneck dump trailer which didn't help. Truck went sideways, tried correcting but the trailer wanted to go the other way. Trailer came with force and jack knifed the truck, crushing the cab and denting the inner cab frame bad. Bed was also hit.

Kept sliding till the front bumper hit the guard rail and went on top of the guard rail (there was a nice steep down hill on the other side, talk about a pucker moment). Truck then proceeded to slide sideways while on top of the guard rail. Took about 60ft to finally come to a halt. Cut 4in of the guard rail like a can the whole way down.

Had to engage 4wd to get out of blocking the whole hwy (2 lane). Found a pull out, duct taped the back window and side door (started pouring) and drove the sucker home.

Jomax

Reaction score
Sorry Derek about the derail... bump for a good kit.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Don't know why you think that? Not going to tell someone my whole life story.

So your whole life has been a big accident?!? Lol! Someone's a bit sensitive about the subject!!

Its technically against the law to have an accident that does damage to other property (I.e. - guard rail) and leave the scene. At least it had been in several places I've lived.
like you're a ***in saint?

live life full throttle
OF COURSE!!!! Haha! That was the irony of my comment and why I was laughing as I typed it. I know 1st hand!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.