7.3 internals

7.3forlife

Reaction score
Ok guys im thinkin of doin a complete build some time after i fab up a set of compounds. Fuel and air is really easy to find parts for even headers are easy to find. Im having hell finding "performance" internals for the 7.3s. Any ideas guys also a good cam and are there any performance heads out there for this engine? I know all this exists in the 5.9 world and i know for a fact people have done this to 7.3s also what dose it realy take to reach 500hp with the right compound set up and the right injectors some good tunes i should be there right? I know for a fact i will need studs and springs and tranny upgrades. My end goal down the road is 900hp on spray... but that's for a later day

7.3forlife

Reaction score
Im in Wyoming so im not sure if there's any guys close. I have the ability to do all my work other than the work that will need to be done by a machine shop. Although at those numbers a blue printed and balanced rotating assembly is a must and probably at least a partial fill. Ill do some checkin see whats close. And i know it will take alot of work and money but i think 900 is a realist number. And i just dont want to be like everyone and just.give up on the 7.3

7.3forlife

Reaction score
Hell ya dont be hatein lol im workin on compounds right now im not goin for the fastest truck in the world just yet... i just want a good pullin rig to play with at the drag strip and do a few truck pulls. Like i said the end goal is 900hp given er hell with spray. I just want 500-600 out of it for now.

bruce

Reaction score
Them compounds gonna work great with ab's and an edge tuner. Maybe you can break into the 300 horse club

7.3forlife

Reaction score
Oh man! the 300hp club is a pretty hard to get into. No its getting some 280/100s and prob a t500 or something like that so i might beable to spool them lol and i have a ts with tw tunes that needs sent back for a reburn. Lol the edge is just so i dont have to drive a 10,000lbs 7.3 stock lol

smoker00

Reaction score
Do yours self a favor and go bigger on the injectors go like 400/100 or 200's or something like that. That way you only have to change nozzles. For more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.