700 hp 7.3

02BigD

Reaction score
Sometimes I think that it's a bad soft spot to have. It's like a disease. I love my 7.3...

I did too, until I really did some homework. You and I have similar setups under the hood, other than my single turbo...it's pretty much bullet proof, no? I've got 63k ish mileage on this engine, and the only issues I've had is couple flexplates, and recently a convertor. I'll take the little bumpier ride, and engine noise to not have to be preoccupied about melting and cracking pistons, or having to take the cab off.

Not hating, just sayin...

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I did too, until I really did some homework. You and I have similar setups under the hood, other than my single turbo...it's pretty much bullet proof, no? I've got 63k ish mileage on this engine, and the only issues I've had is couple flexplates, and recently a convertor. I'll take the little bumpier ride, and engine noise to not have to be preoccupied about melting and cracking pistons, or having to take the cab off.

Im in the same boat! I love this truck, just need to get rid of these pmr's LOL so I can put some injectors in
There's going to be some new truck guys come a long shortly and say something about wheel chair racing or some crap lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

02BigD

Reaction score
Im in the same boat! I love this truck, just need to get rid of these pmr's LOL so I can put some injectors in
There's going to be some new truck guys come a long shortly and say something about wheel chair racing or some crap lol!

Roflmao, I am waiting for the same. Speaking of injectors, did that injector prize work out for you?

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Roflmao, I am waiting for the same. Speaking of injectors, did that injector prize work out for you?

Yea I contacted full force and he said I could upgrade to whatever I want, just need to pull the trigger
I'm worried I'll have trans problems shortly after- they will be detuned whatever I get. I have the trango tugger kit but I'll probably need a TC too

V-Ref

Reaction score
Yea I contacted full force and he said I could upgrade to whatever I want, just need to pull the trigger
I'm worried I'll have trans problems shortly after- they will be detuned whatever I get. I have the trango tugger kit but I'll probably need a TC too

Go 200% nozzle and don't look back! Tune it back so you're trans can live until you get a BTS in there.

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score

It should be bullet proof for the price tag! Haha!
My 2WD Dually has a pretty good ride, no leafs in the front here. So I can't complain!
I do love the sound, look, and reliability of my 7.3.