• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

800+ HP 2008 F350 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

04cr450

Reaction score
Thanks.

Yep, ill be there trying to look good but being slow with all those 2000+HP trucks out there LOL

Sweet yeah I'll join you guys and raise a tid bit of hell. Haha , your truck will fit in with the big boys still. Mine will be there just for looks , no comment on the power lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck is still for Sale! Bump. 37,500$ OBO

Went to get it aligned and of course my tie rod ends were shot. So it now has new tie rod ends and I went ahead and replaced the drag link with a HD PMF Unit with a new lower end as well so the whole bar got replaced.

So it now has all new steering linkage as well. I also must mention there is a B&W gooseneck ball in the bed now and the truck just had a new PCM swapped in.

Here's the most recent photos of it from UCC 2017. Truck ran awesome all the way to UCC and back. I am making a few tuning tweaks to help smoke control with the big 100% nozzles.

**IT WILL NOT COME WITH THE SF WHEELS**

20170423_103029_resized.jpg

20170423_103049_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Monday Bump. Price Drop to $35,000 OBO. Need to move this thing.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Thats a frickin steal for whats in this truck...

Black AOD

Reaction score
Spaced the bumper out this past weekend which fixed the rubbing issues on the 325/50 Nittos, put some Carbon Black /Machined Billet Oval FORD badges on it front and rear from Billet Badges, put a new OEM third brake light on it as the old one was trash.

Rear bumper is getting the dent removed and repainted next week with some Rigid flushmounts going in the rear bumper for backup lights. Driver side headlight mount will also be fixed so it mounts/aligns correctly again.

Somebody has to want this thing....

Last edited:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
The best of the best everything, someone needs to either take advantage of Andrews temporary insanity or you need to come to your senses man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
The best of the best everything, someone needs to either take advantage of Andrews temporary insanity or you need to come to your senses man.

Yeah , what Cody said ^^^^ LOL

If it had Wagler Or Carrillo or R&R rods in the motor, it probably would have sold by now....everyone is too scared to buy it not having rods is my guess ha

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
I would like to point out that Six Sloww (Cody) has driven the truck at UCC 2017.....so if he's willing he can attest to the truck. Unless he hated driving it I honestly have no idea :doh:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Lol it was a quick drive but the truck rides good, looks good, etc.

Rods aren't the problem, very few people deal in cash so I wouldn't keep dropping the price because no matter what you'll have to wait for the right buyer that can buy the truck with little to no financing.

04cr450

Reaction score
Umm I'll speak up. This truck is clean... and I am about as ocd as you can get with a truck - I am super picky and my first impressions were "dam that's a clean truck".
Ignore the mileage- it means nothing on this thing

Black AOD

Reaction score
Lol it was a quick drive but the truck rides good, looks good, etc.

Rods aren't the problem, very few people deal in cash so I wouldn't keep dropping the price because no matter what you'll have to wait for the right buyer that can buy the truck with little to no financing.

I said that as more of a joke than anything Cody. Ha.

It had spot on tuning for how I drive so I'm not concerned with bottom end plus it doesn't have any nitrous kits on it so that helps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Umm I'll speak up. This truck is clean... and I am about as ocd as you can get with a truck - I am super picky and my first impressions were "dam that's a clean truck".
Ignore the mileage- it means nothing on this thing
Damn thanks Greg!

FishChief

Reaction score
Well this sucks....if I hadn't just bought a truck I would have jumped all over this ...oh well

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well I cant catch a break ever. It's the little thing's that bother me.

My passenger side Projector headlight has a small leak somewhere that I can't find for the life of me, I'm seeing moisture internally on the very side of the lense. I tried adding some sealant along the lens edge, hoping that maybe there was a small hole I could fill in and that would take care of it but no bueno.

I just want to be open and honest and list this as a small issue. Light still functions and looks fine. I'm not spending 1500$ on new Retro Shop lights either while the truck is still for sale so for now I'll just let it be. It isn't very much getting in so I'm not too worried currently.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Mileage means nothing when the trucks basically had a frame off restoration. I think everything in the truck is new haha

Black AOD

Reaction score
Weekend Bump!

Update as of Today 5/13 - Decided the truck needed to be paid off so made that happen this morning. The title will be in my hand in the next week or two. So the truck is no longer financed and is completely owned by me.

Headlight Bracket On Driver side was fixed and headlight mounts correctly again.

Driver side Rear bumper was replaced and PTM and the bumper was cut for rigid d2 flushmount reverse lights which I will be installing and wiring in this week.

I'm moving the price back up a bit. I've decided now I'm in no hurry to sell it and with all the little things I've done to it recently it would hurt too much to let it go for what I have in it, and now I own it so there's that too.

40$k OBO.

Mileage is 149,xxx currently

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Memorial Day Weekend Bump!

I've decided I'm open to offers on trading for a 2014+ KR or Platinum F350 Crew cab truck. Truck would need to have minimum to no mods done to it.

Still 40k $$ OBO. 22x12 SF wheels are NOT Included.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Title is is hand. Somebody has to want this truck.....reverse lights are wired in, new starter, about to have some fresh 8854 LE oil in it, all new headlight and tail light bulbs.....turn key 6.4 800+ HP street truck. Mileage is 150,xxx now. Driving it everyday.

39k$$ OBO, still open to trades on 14+ F350 CrewCab KR or Platinum Trucks. Preferably stock or minimum modifications

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
I hate to do this But I could really use the spare $$ right now.

35k$$$ OBO and I will Include the 22x12 SF-023 Wheels on the 325/50 Nitto G2's. Been on for less than 2k miles, I just repolished the wheels about 36 hours ago.

Bunch of pictures I just took this morning. Truck is decently clean right now.

Recently the truck has a new starter under warranty, new tail light bulbs, new Morimoto XV-F Switchback LED's in the headlights for the turn signal bulbs, Rigid LED backup lights mounted in the reverse bumper (wired to kick on when thrown in reverse), new OEM third brake light, smoked cover and LED bulbs in it, Carbon Black/Milled two tone Billet Badge Ford Oval Emblems, the truck had to have the cab mounts shimmed a tiny bit to help clearance the downpipe which was rubbing but no longer is (this is why the gap between grill to bumper seems large) it will have fresh 8854 LE oil in it soon for its routine Oil change, if it sells before then, Ill give the buyer the pail. I'll also give the buyer a 3/4 full pail of LE 1150 trans fluid as well.

I will include a full box of 12 quarts of Lubrication Engineers Full Torque fuel treatment with the truck and I will include my B&W receiver hitch as well that is shown. Truck will come with the other set of 20x10 fuel wheels mounted on 35x13.50 Toyo R/T.

The only things right now that bother me personally with the truck are that the reverse sensors in the rear bumper don't work but I will fix that for whoever would be interested in buying, and there is a CEL present but it's for a ghost code being thrown by the Trans, GH told me they can tune it off, I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

Mileage currently is 150,6xx

DM me if interested or text me, name is Andrew. 614-207-8331.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.