97 single cab dually build. My DD

jwlandry

Reaction score
Roll pan is painted and picked up. Now I just gotta find time to install it and fab up a reciever hitch and hidden bumper.

jwlandry

Reaction score
I'm shooting for the weekend. Getting home late from work and it getting dark early just isn't working in my favor. Plus, I gotta cut the ranchhand off bc its welded on.... I'm ready to see what it looks like though.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Did some towing today. First time with the new set up and it did awesome. Those bales weigh anywhere from 18-2000 lbs a piece. With the TW tow setting egts never broke 900 degrees and the truck pulled it great. I was impressed.

IMG_4289_zps7c330626.jpg

IMG_4290_zpsb7547f79.jpg

jwlandry

Reaction score
I have air bags sitting in my garage.. if I towed more they would already have been on there. When I do my train horns and onboard air I may throw them on then.

Black lights would ruin the look and red don't fit in. Done tried it.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Started doing the roll pan tonight. Just about got it finished up and got the receiver hitch mounted and measured out to cut it down to tuck it up high and out of sight as much as possible. Gotta do a few more tweaks on the roll pan and that will be done. Pics will happen this weekend after a good wash job.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.