97 single cab dually build. My DD

jwlandry

Reaction score
My clutch is very grabby and would make it shudder when I would take off in second.. That is now gone. When you stab it, it just goes not sit down then go like before. Ride quality hasn't changed. It's still rough.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
My clutch is very grabby and would make it shudder when I would take off in second.. That is now gone. When you stab it, it just goes not sit down then go like before. Ride quality hasn't changed. It's still rough.

This information I like. Sounds like what mine does at lower rpms in the lower gears. I might have to build a set sooner then planned.

jwlandry

Reaction score
i know. Ive been just enjoying it. Since i had done injectors i wasnt thrilled about the way it ran and drove. Now since doing the t4 mount and 366 i couldnt be happier so its been getting put through its paces.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Im also gonna try and do a '12 rear leaf spring swap. I already have some PMF brackets i was going to use on my superduty before i sold it and never got around to doing the swap so i figure might as well try em on here.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Do it!! I put B code rears in ours with velvet ride shackles. What a difference that made. I'd bet the newer ones would be even better.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Im also gonna try and do a '12 rear leaf spring swap. I already have some PMF brackets i was going to use on my superduty before i sold it and never got around to doing the swap so i figure might as well try em on here.

I was going to text you about those Springs...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

jwlandry

Reaction score
If they dont work ill let you know. I spoke with Trevor and they have never been done on a OBS so we shall see. I dont see why they wouldnt work though honestly.

Got Smoke?

Reaction score
Do it!! I put B code rears in ours with velvet ride shackles. What a difference that made. I'd bet the newer ones would be even better.

Ok I've heard of the B code swap, but that plus velvet ride shackles in a OBS? Interesting... I'm waiting on a local who's parting out a SD to get the springs out for me I'm in desperate need of a better ride.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Ok I've heard of the B code swap, but that plus velvet ride shackles in a OBS? Interesting... I'm waiting on a local who's parting out a SD to get the springs out for me I'm in desperate need of a better ride.

It made ha HUGE difference even from the velvet rides and stock OBS rear springs. Very pleased with the ride.

Latest posts

Members online