A little update on my truck...

madman1234509

Reaction score
I see why he pulled his coolers. But just for reference I think we pulled a few extra things off of the front of my truck to lift the cab so I could keep the ac intact.

jdgleason

Reaction score
For all those interested in numbers, my truck will be going back on Haller's dyno tomorrow evening. He was generous enough to meet me after work to get this done :D

I'll try a couple different tunes from Matt including the tune that I did the previous nozzle testing with on the stock pump. He has another tune that he has sent me to try and I am excited about that as well. I'll make sure to get some video and graphs posted when it's done.

jdgleason

Reaction score
thats what i was thinking, that trans was not feeling well on the test drive with the smaller tune.

I drove it again last night for a bit and it was shifting better.... not great but better lol. Seems like every time I change something up it needs a couple hundred miles before it's butter again.

On a side note, it is still in the same tune it was in before and was gettin with the program last night. It felt pretty strong, but I do think that the trans is holding it back some lol.

Wayne

Reaction score
I drove it again last night for a bit and it was shifting better.... not great but better lol. Seems like every time I change something up it needs a couple hundred miles before it's butter again.

On a side note, it is still in the same tune it was in before and was gettin with the program last night. It felt pretty strong, but I do think that the trans is holding it back some lol.

(butthead voice) Uh, hu hu hu hu huh. you said butter.
KSE42dw5WG2LJwz-kj_ZFC3ctvhz-xOXoVnXO9qqWrQEXDQuaQ.jpg

HD F250

Reaction score
JD, glad to hear you got a solid build going buddy!!! I am stoked for you, but you better save your pennies for that trans now. It should be a runner, hope the bottom end lasts too.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I have the stock trans in mine less the DPC converter, and its ready to chit the bed any day.:lookaround:\
Good luck on the dyno bud.:jammin:

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD, glad to hear you got a solid build going buddy!!! I am stoked for you, but you better save your pennies for that trans now. It should be a runner, hope the bottom end lasts too.

Thanks joe! Lol I'm waiting for it to peace out... Have been for over a year haha.

gman1

Reaction score
Lookin sharp now that its clean. You better start saving your pennies for a trans. You know it wont be long.