A little update on my truck...

Wayne

Reaction score
I was thinking chrome stick-on door handle covers & rockers :poke: Maybe a set of vato zone fake fender vents to go along with the real ones too.

HD F250

Reaction score
I was thinking chrome stick-on door handle covers & rockers :poke: Maybe a set of vato zone fake fender vents to go along with the real ones too.

Might as well put a real set of chrome tow mirrors off a CumminGs on it too. :stupid:

jdgleason

Reaction score

LOL I wouldn't want to copy your truck Wayne! Doesn't seem right lol. Anywho you and Joe can keep brainstorming away and add all of your great ideas to his truck lol.

HD F250

Reaction score
LOL I wouldn't want to copy your truck Wayne! Doesn't seem right lol. Anywho you and Joe can keep brainstorming away and add all of your great ideas to his truck lol.

Just trying to look out for ya buddy! I know u are pumped with new build, congrats.:thumbsup:

sootie

Reaction score
For all those interested in numbers, my truck will be going back on Haller's dyno tomorrow evening. He was generous enough to meet me after work to get this done :D

I'll try a couple different tunes from Matt including the tune that I did the previous nozzle testing with on the stock pump. He has another tune that he has sent me to try and I am excited about that as well. I'll make sure to get some video and graphs posted when it's done.

any numbers yet?
:pimp:

sootie

Reaction score
:drool::bowfast::postwhore2:

stop the suspense JD-we need numbers!! LOL

jdgleason

Reaction score
BP was way high last night and I think it hurt numbers quite a bit. It only made 690 and you can see a dip in the graph where BP started to climb.

There may be something else going on but I'm not sure yet, so I will keep everyone posted later today.

On a sidenote, I swapped to Elite's new intake last night, and my truck made an extra 30hp as well.... crazy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.