A little update on my truck...

jdgleason

Reaction score
yes the rotating assembly was balanced. i wouldnt be a part of something like this if it wasnt done correctly. with the carrillos, .020" over pistons, gapless rings, etc the rotating assembly was way off.

The rotating assembly was 100 grams off when they started lol now it's within 2 grams! Pretty happy with that.

Just in case any of you guys wanted to know just how bad my heads were, here's a couple pictures. Keep in mind these still pressure tested ok :eek:

2utu4ese.jpg

yny5y5ym.jpg

smokinstroker

Reaction score
That's nuts that those tested fine, and even more impressive that you studded it without pulling the cab and it held this long.

Can't wait to see this together JD. Going to be killer!

RSK

Reaction score
The rotating assembly was 100 grams off when they started lol now it's within 2 grams! Pretty happy with that.

Just in case any of you guys wanted to know just how bad my heads were, here's a couple pictures. Keep in mind these still pressure tested ok :eek:

2utu4ese.jpg

yny5y5ym.jpg

dude your heads have more lines then a columbian coke dealers kitchen table.... :shocked:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Change of plans - looks like some stock ford heads will be going on tomorrow. Not getting into the reasons why.

Since someone is still gonna ask - because **** me that's why.

It's a complete shortblock now and Nathannial has degree'd the cam already. Picking up heads at the dealer in the morning to put this bitch together.

Crack85

Reaction score
Change of plans - looks like some stock ford heads will be going on tomorrow. Not getting into the reasons why.

Since someone is still gonna ask - because **** me that's why.

It's a complete shortblock now and Nathannial has degree'd the cam already. Picking up heads at the dealer in the morning to put this bitch together.

So cash!!!

Latest posts

Members online