A little update on my truck...

gfulton

Reaction score
e3u4uzep.jpg

Where is the battery going to go????[/QUOTE]

Think he said he's just gonna jump start it....

Wayne

Reaction score
So where did this end up? I figure we would have heard if it were driving. ...and don't give us some lame story about needing to sleep every 4 days or so. :priest:

jdgleason

Reaction score
So where did this end up? I figure we would have heard if it were driving. ...and don't give us some lame story about needing to sleep every 4 days or so. :priest:

Lol you have such a way with words Wayne haha.

Anyway, the schedule hasn't worked out for Nathannial and I this week. He's been putting in some long hours for Elite and I've been plenty busy at my job too. Right now the tentative plan is for me to head his way as soon as I'm finished with work tomorrow and we will attack it again.

We are super close though - the anticipation is killing me lol. We need some oil lines, fuel cooler bracket, hot side pipe, and an intake to be basically finished. I also found out that my stock ccv canister no longer fits, so I'll need a solution for that lol

Wayne

Reaction score
Sounds like a solid day of messing around tying up loose ends. I'm mostly glad to hear the only bad news is lack of time to finish it. Soon enough, my friend. You'll get it. I'm sure hoping it can make a debut at truck fest. I bet I'm not the only one looking forward to track times with all your new goodies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.