A little update on my truck...

Riverside

Reaction score
Definitely unfortunate that the people voting aren't more educated.

There is a ZF5 7.3 going to be in attendance. And of course it will make decent 7.3 power....but the zf5 is going to kill any hopes of competing

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The "other" guys probably voted this way for a reason.......back to back wins for the 6.4........
Dont Look at it like he wasnt voted in........look at like he was voted out.

I mean who wants a tried....tested.....proven setup competing if your not part of :fordoval:

Either way....bummed your not competing JD

jdgleason

Reaction score
Me too buddy. Oh well! There's always next year! In reality there is a lot I could still learn about my setup and spraying it, so I'll do my homework this season and hopefully apply again next year!

B585Ford

Reaction score
The "other" guys probably voted this way for a reason.......back to back wins for the 6.4........
Dont Look at it like he wasnt voted in........look at like he was voted out.

I mean who wants a tried....tested.....proven setup competing if your not part of :fordoval:

Either way....bummed your not competing JD

:whs:...Couldn't have said it better.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well, today I had a small window of time to look at my nitrous issues. NX thought it may have been as issue with the ground to the controller which is important because the solenoids draw 33 amps a piece :eek:

To recap, when both solenoids fire, I get a solenoid 2 over current fault that kills the system.

Well I ran new grounds to it with no success. I switched wiring to the solenoids, and still get the solenoid 2 over current fault. Then switched which stage comes in first... Still get a solenoid 2 over current. I think I've got it narrowed to controller. Now NX is agreeing with me, so next week I'll send the controller into them.

I wanted to take the truck to the track Saturday to see how it's running now with the 110s, so I'm going to run 1 stage off the controller, and one off the horn lol. Thanks to Mike and Dustin for doing the research on that one.

In other news, I got my minimaxx in the truck, and it changed the stock file, so my SCT tuner doesn't recognize the truck anymore. In the meantime, I've got some files from Mike Haller in the truck.

paqy5eqa.jpg

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
are solenoids size specific, meaning could you change the #2 and the #1 and see if the problem follows the solenoid?

or does it HAVE to be there.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
close the damn blinds, industry spy's could be peeking in .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.