Absolute Performance 6.0 Delta kit and Coolant Filter setup

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Let me tell ya Gare it was hearing of Dannys results then yours that sold me on this...just waiting for Dorian to let me know it's in now!

Extended Power

Reaction score
Steve....can you hook me up with the fittings to tie it in without the filter?

I dump my coolant way too often to worry about schit plugging up. Lol

SootRoller

Reaction score
Thanks for the words fellas! I put a lot of time into the coolant filter kits and I'm super glad that people are happy with them. As always, Garrett's truck makes our stuff look right at home under the hood :)

I'll let Danny comment on this^^ lol

Also want to give a huge shout out to Jason (G Racing) at Gardner Racing for knocking out some very trick, custom billet oil cooler fittings for our delta kit:
6a2yhyze.jpg

Look for these available here very, very soon!

Thanks again, Jason...... And Garrett for handing Jason tools lol
This makes me smile. Looks excellent as always killa!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Gotta have one of those oil cooler fittings, Steve can you pm me a price on those?

Will do, Paul!

Mucho better!

Thanks joe!

Looks awesome Garrett! I should be getting my apex and delta kit soon...can't wait! I really like that oil cooler fitting.

I think you'll be pleased with the results, Chris

Steve....can you hook me up with the fittings to tie it in without the filter?

I dump my coolant way too often to worry about schit plugging up. Lol

Of course I can, Ivan. They actually are two separate kits

This makes me smile. Looks excellent as always killa!

Thanks Ross!

strokin6L

Reaction score
Steve...how soon till you'll have those oil cooler fittings? Just wondering cause the apex and delta kit probably won't get installed till may sometime. I'd like to use one of them.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
PM for Delta kit with new fitting please! Is there a combo price for that and the coolant filter kit? :pimp:

Also, do you know if it works with the RCD EGR delete?

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I just ordered one of these.

My truck has always ran a higher delta (about 7-10). Even after multiple flushes, Cat ec-1 coolant, new oil coolers, etc. The motor has been apart a few times and everything looked good.

The motor is out sitting on a jack stand so it will be a few weeks but I will post results when I get them.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I just ordered one of these.

My truck has always ran a higher delta (about 7-10). Even after multiple flushes, Cat ec-1 coolant, new oil coolers, etc. The motor has been apart a few times and everything looked good.

The motor is out sitting on a jack stand so it will be a few weeks but I will post results when I get them.

That sounds like a normal delta

KCTurbos

Reaction score
That sounds like a normal delta

on a brand new cooler, no load, cruising down the freeway, on a cool day??? The average I see is 7-10 once the truck is fully warmed up in cooler temps.

In the summers when it is 115 outside is see upwards of 13-20 cruising empty down the freeway ...

With any sort of load the temps jump way up also. It makes me worried to tow heavy. I plan on doing some heavy towing this summer and if it see 20 delta empty in the summer I would imagine 30-40 with a light load and ???? with a heavy load.

I would expect better on a brand new cooler after multiple filters and flushes. I see tons of guys that see 3-4... I never see that. Even on the coldest of days taking it super easy.

I don't think my cooler is clogged... but I would just like to see lower temps than that. It seems well worth it for the great price of this kit even to get few degrees cooler...

With the recent installation of this kit, the biggest split I have seen is 5 degrees....and that was after a 100 mph run. Its 3-4 degrees under normal driving conditions.

Just driving around town most of the time temps are matched:

^^^^ I would love to see these kind of deltas

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
on a brand new cooler, no load, cruising down the freeway, on a cool day??? The average I see is 7-10 once the truck is fully warmed up in cooler temps.

In the summers when it is 115 outside is see upwards of 13-20 cruising empty down the freeway ...

With any sort of load the temps jump way up also. It makes me worried to tow heavy. I plan on doing some heavy towing this summer and if it see 20 delta empty in the summer I would imagine 30-40 with a light load and ???? with a heavy load.

I would expect better on a brand new cooler after multiple filters and flushes. I see tons of guys that see 3-4... I never see that. Even on the coldest of days taking it super easy.

I don't think my cooler is clogged... but I would just like to see lower temps than that. It seems well worth it for the great price of this kit even to get few degrees cooler...

^^^^ I would love to see these kind of deltas

Lol ur summer temps is what I'm seeing last night cruising about 80ish