Aeroforce Scan gauge's

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Off the top of my head the OBS won't read fuel psi, oil psi, and mpg. The fuel and oil psi can be hooked up with the proper harnesses which i still want to get some day. The thing comes in handy in so many ways.

It will show Hpo psi and duty cycle I know that as that's what I have displayed on the gauge.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Not a problem guys, this isn't set in stone yet just seeing who's interested.

dave186

Reaction score
Im interested in one of these but curious if anyone has used one on a 95 truck? I have trouble getting my scan tool to work sometimes and not sure why, works on other trucks. Would hate to drop some coin on one of these and have it not work right.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Im interested in one of these but curious if anyone has used one on a 95 truck? I have trouble getting my scan tool to work sometimes and not sure why, works on other trucks. Would hate to drop some coin on one of these and have it not work right.

I'd take a PM with price....... thanks

Our aeroforce rep said it should work with a 95, and should work with a 94.5 if the pcm had been updated to OBD.

I am interested can you please send me a price?

PMs going out shortly.

94.5stroker

Reaction score
Our aeroforce rep said it should work with a 95, and should work with a 94.5 if the pcm had been updated to OBD.

PMs going out shortly.

Yeah it more than likely wont work with my obs, I can't even get a superchips tuner/scanner to hook up to it, and I don't wanna reflash the PCM right now. But my dad was looking at one of these for his SD, so I figured I would see what the price would be. Not sure if he is still looking for one, I just though I would see. Thanks

cj45lc

Reaction score
hey Rob if yall do this deal will the gauges have the Complete logo on the face, doesn't really matter but I'm the curious type...lol

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
this is the link to the scan guage, that was in the last group buy. i was part of that one.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html

in addition to what is listed, it will also do a contribution test, buzz test, it does moniter hpop icp and duty cycle, there are also a couple other things it will do, but i dont remember what they are. i didnt play with them.

you can set it up to display two functions at one time. you can also set it up to moniter multiple functions at once, i think it 7 at one time. it will only display two, but it will cycle through them all on the display with like a 5 sec delay till the next one shows.

of those functions your actively monitering, there is two warning lights right over the display. you can set those to light based on your preset input. for instance, if your monitering eot, you can set it to trip at a eot of ____*. when you hit that number it will trip a light. each function your actively monitering, you can set a limit to, and it will trip a light if it hits your mark. you do not have to set up the lights if you choose not to.

it also has two extra "ports" that you can hook up your own sending units to, to moniter functions not already monitered by the pcm. for instance fuel pressure, if you already do not have a fuel pressure guage.

hook up is easy. simply plug it in to your obd-II port, and it will turn itself on and off with the key. follow the simple steps included with the guage for "initial setup", and your done.

it should be noted, that if you leave it hooked up to the obd-II ports for extended periods of time of not running the truck, it will drain the battery. there is a included jumper wire in the box to address that. hook that up to your own key only power source, pull a jumper off the guage, and your set. a general time frame is, i left mine hooked up for a weekend, didnt notice a difference, left for a week, and was just starting to see noticeable starting difficulties, for two weeks almost needed jumped.

if you use your own key only power source, the guage will NOT reset itself each time you turn off the key. there is a built in memory specifically for that purpose, but thats all the memory if for. well, it will also data log like 60 secs of info, for you to review later.

hope that helps. and rob and paul will take care of you guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online