Aeroforce Scan gauge's

Lee

Reaction score
Three,, Four

Already have two, it was asked a long time ago and I never saw a straight answer. Can you run three or four of these?
And how much are they going to cost?

Lee

Arisley

Reaction score
this is the link to ......................................................................................................................................time you turn off the key. there is a built in memory specifically for that purpose, but thats all the memory if for. well, it will also data log like 60 secs of info, for you to review later.

hope that helps. and rob and paul will take care of you guys.

:whs:

I got mine during their last group buy. It is a really cool tool. It will also read and clear codes.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
this is the link to the scan guage, that was in the last group buy. i was part of that one.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html

in addition to what is listed, it will also do a contribution test, buzz test, it does moniter hpop icp and duty cycle, there are also a couple other things it will do, but i dont remember what they are. i didnt play with them.

you can set it up to display two functions at one time. you can also set it up to moniter multiple functions at once, i think it 7 at one time. it will only display two, but it will cycle through them all on the display with like a 5 sec delay till the next one shows.

of those functions your actively monitering, there is two warning lights right over the display. you can set those to light based on your preset input. for instance, if your monitering eot, you can set it to trip at a eot of ____*. when you hit that number it will trip a light. each function your actively monitering, you can set a limit to, and it will trip a light if it hits your mark. you do not have to set up the lights if you choose not to.

it also has two extra "ports" that you can hook up your own sending units to, to moniter functions not already monitered by the pcm. for instance fuel pressure, if you already do not have a fuel pressure guage.

hook up is easy. simply plug it in to your obd-II port, and it will turn itself on and off with the key. follow the simple steps included with the guage for "initial setup", and your done.

it should be noted, that if you leave it hooked up to the obd-II ports for extended periods of time of not running the truck, it will drain the battery. there is a included jumper wire in the box to address that. hook that up to your own key only power source, pull a jumper off the guage, and your set. a general time frame is, i left mine hooked up for a weekend, didnt notice a difference, left for a week, and was just starting to see noticeable starting difficulties, for two weeks almost needed jumped.

if you use your own key only power source, the guage will NOT reset itself each time you turn off the key. there is a built in memory specifically for that purpose, but thats all the memory if for. well, it will also data log like 60 secs of info, for you to review later.

hope that helps. and rob and paul will take care of you guys.

Thanks Brett:toast:

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Those of you that have recieved a PM and would like in please add you name to this list...

Thanks so much Paul:redspotdance:

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
All PMs have been sent.

Updated list.

Those of you that have recieved a PM and would like in please add you name to this list...

1.Strokeorcroak
2.Sodbuster jr

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
All PMs have been sent.

Updated list.

1.Strokeorcroak
2.Sodbuster jr

Sorry I have to step out of this. Nothing against you guys, its a great price. I spoke too soon though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.