• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Aeroturbine muffler

motor_head

Reaction score
Awesome research man!! I had issues with a member on here a couple months ago. Took him a month to send my parts out. He then offered me something else that I could use at a discount price to make up for the problem he caused and then that part took a month and half to get shipped. He had more excuses then Carter has liver pills.

GregW

Reaction score
Holy **** you need a life dude

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It only takes 5 seconds to right click a picture and reverse image search it. Try being honest in your for sale posts and you wouldn't have any trouble. :thumbsup:

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It only takes 5 seconds to right click a picture and reverse image search it. Try being honest in your for sale posts and you wouldn't have any trouble.
You don't give me trouble...you don't matter.

Point is - get a life and mind your own business. Instead of trolling others posts. Non-moderator post police wannabes like you are just chumps who want to feel needed by wasting their lives looking scouring Internet posts.

Sad really.

sootie

Reaction score
You don't give me trouble...you don't matter.

Point is - get a life and mind your own business. Instead of trolling others posts. Non-moderator post police wannabes like you are just chumps who want to feel needed by wasting their lives looking scouring Internet posts.

Sad really.

so was the picture you used your own? Was it of the actual part you were selling? Your doing a good job of attacking him but not proving him wrong at all...

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Awesome research man!! I had issues with a member on here a couple months ago. Took him a month to send my parts out. He then offered me something else that I could use at a discount price to make up for the problem he caused and then that part took a month and half to get shipped. He had more excuses then Carter has liver pills.
Holy fan boy. Don't be this dudes puppy. Just encourages these lifeless dbags to spend all day online rummaging through posts to troll

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Agreed you dont use others people pics to sell your parts unless you say it in the description. Always take legitimate pics of the parts that you are selling. Been there gotten screwed on cumminsforum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Agreed you dont use others people pics to sell your parts unless you say it in the description. Always take legitimate pics of the parts that you are selling. Been there gotten screwed on cumminsforum.

Yeah...your opinion matters. You and those other two can get back to holding hands and stop wasting time of posts you are not Involved in.

Just a little too queer man

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
so was the picture you used your own? Was it of the actual part you were selling? Your doing a good job of attacking him but not proving him wrong at all...
And this is any of your business...jesus you homos come out of the woodwork looking for trouble. Internet tough guys.....

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Agreeded it would have been if the picture thing was not brought up. Im no internet tough guy just simply saying that if you are selling something you should take actual pictures of what you are selling. If you choose to use a photo that is not yours at least list it in the description. Even if it is brand new never used I as many others still want to see a picture of it before I buy it. Honesty is all we want. (Internet bully comming watch out!) If you cant do that then gtfo.

Jomax

Reaction score
It's quite simple really, did you use a picture off the internet or was the picture taken by you personally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It's quite simple really, did you use a picture off the internet or was the picture taken by you personally?

Who are you?

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Agreeded it would have been if the picture thing was not brought up. Im no internet tough guy just simply saying that if you are selling something you should take actual pictures of what you are selling. If you choose to use a photo that is not yours at least list it in the description. Even if it is brand new never used I as many others still want to see a picture of it before I buy it. Honesty is all we want. (Internet bully comming watch out!) If you cant do that then gtfo.

Make me

Jomax

Reaction score
Who are you?

I'm the guy that had someone use my trucks picture online, he was selling a bumper similar to mine, but different.. had people recognize my truck and tell me.

If you did an honest mistake and made no ill intentions using a picture from the internet. We aren't here to jump you. It's just you keep going around the question repeatedly raising suspicion is all. In which by the sound of it, you did.

All you had to say was, you used a picture online, didn't mean to cause any harm as it looked just like the pic. And that you will use a picture next time that you will personally take.

The ONLY reason everyone is attacking you is, we've had quite a few people falsely sell things on here. We've become overly cautious.

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm the guy that had someone use my trucks picture online, he was selling a bumper similar to mine, but different.. had people recognize my truck and tell me.

If you did an honest mistake and made no ill intentions using a picture from the internet. We aren't here to jump you. It's just you keep going around the question repeatedly raising suspicion is all. In which by the sound of it, you did.

All you had to say was, you used a picture online, didn't mean to cause any harm as it looked just like the pic. And that you will use a picture next time that you will personally take.

The ONLY reason everyone is attacking you is, we've had quite a few people falsely sell things on here. We've become overly cautious.

Answer to nobody...especially Internet tough guys. Part is sold, mistake was made and fixed. You guys have no business even in this - you weren't involved.

Strokersace

Reaction score
All taken care of. Thank you
So Johnny, did DieselJay's, aka Big Billy Internet Badass, ship you the correct muffler that was the exact one from "his" picture?

He ships wrong one, then come to find out supposedly used someone else's picture to sell said correct part, then accuses everyone else of being an Internet tough guy when they simply ask him if the original picture he used was his or not. All while dodging answering the direct question...

This has been one of the better for sale threads I've seen in a while. But hey, I'm just an Internet tough guy for saying that! Lol

Latest posts

Members online