• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Aeroturbine muffler

Jonnydime

Reaction score
So Johnny, did DieselJay's, aka Big Billy Internet Badass, ship you the correct muffler that was the exact one from "his" picture?
Nope. There was a $50 difference between the new prices on the mufflers so I asked that we split the difference and he refunded me $25.

He ships wrong one, then come to find out supposedly used someone else's picture to sell said correct part, then accuses everyone else of being an Internet tough guy when they simply ask him if the original picture he used was his or not. All while dodging answering the direct question...

This has been one of the better for sale threads I've seen in a while. But hey, I'm just an Internet tough guy for saying that! Lol
He knew what he was selling and just assumed that whoever he sold it to would not care about the mix up. Unless of course he actually does have an actual Aeroturbine muffler as well and somehow for some reason sent me a hacked up Jones Turbine muffler in the original Jones Turbine box.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Nope. There was a $50 difference between the new prices on the mufflers so I asked that we split the difference and he refunded me $25.

He knew what he was selling and just assumed that whoever he sold it to would not care about the mix up.

You're gracious. Glad you are happy-that's the main thing.

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So Johnny, did DieselJay's, aka Big Billy Internet Badass, ship you the correct muffler that was the exact one from "his" picture?

He ships wrong one, then come to find out supposedly used someone else's picture to sell said correct part, then accuses everyone else of being an Internet tough guy when they simply ask him if the original picture he used was his or not. All while dodging answering the direct question...

This has been one of the better for sale threads I've seen in a while. But hey, I'm just an Internet tough guy for saying that! Lol
Nope...just sound like a typical bitch.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Zmann

Reaction score
Nope.
He knew what he was selling and just assumed that whoever he sold it to would not care about the mix up. Unless of course he actually does have an actual Aeroturbine muffler as well and somehow for some reason sent me a hacked up Jones Turbine muffler in the original Jones Turbine box.

surprised He didn't call you names and bi tch at you for saying anything
about getting ripped off with the bait and switch

since that's really all he ever does instead of making this right ( the real right not the 25$

just watch He will do it to me next :lookaround::biggun:

not an internet tough guy
I would say this to your face, both of them

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Why yes, yes you do. Thanks for finally admitting it!
Wow...that second grade attempt at a reversal really didn't work. Jesus you really don't need my help proving how dumb you are

Dieseljay74

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
surprised He didn't call you names and bi tch at you for saying anything
about getting ripped off with the bait and switch

since that's really all he ever does instead of making this right ( the real right not the 25$

just watch He will do it to me next :lookaround::biggun:

not an internet tough guy
I would say this to your face, both of them
Wanna buy some parts?

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
@Jonnydime

Im glad you spoke up and bought this muffler before i did. I wouldn't want to have to deal with this dishonest train wreck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Wow...that second grade attempt at a reversal really didn't work. Jesus you really don't need my help proving how dumb you are

Pot meet kettle... Your "I know you are but what am I" tactic speaks volumes! Go on, you're going great!

Your helmet strap must be getting pretty tight...

Latest posts

Members online