After Market Transmission Build

Buck1

Reaction score
Was the reference to the convertor made in regards to be looser for a big single in getting it to spool, versus your setup that lights and drives perfectly? I didn't get the impression it was in relation to power output. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Was the reference to the convertor made in regards to be looser for a big single in getting it to spool, versus your setup that lights and drives perfectly? I didn't get the impression it was in relation to power output. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

That's what I was thinking too.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I am not quite sure I am understanding you correctly. Are you telling him that if he has a big single than he needs to address his converter, but if he runs compounds sized like mine than he will be fine on a stock one? If that is what you are saying than that is completely false. No one has ran sizing like I have so where would you get this information? I can tell you right now that my setup is already hurting the trans from 1/2 throttle break in runs. When I start adjusting gates and making full power, I will shred that stock converter.

Ok no I wasn't specifically talking to you. But yes those little turbos you have won't hurt the tc. You have a nice build non the less.

I restalled my tc and have a decent enough size charger. As in my single is bigger than your atmoshere. Still stockish trans. Yes I did some mods but nothing worth ripping out a good working unit.

Yes right on. You got it man.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Ok no I wasn't specifically talking to you. But yes those little turbos you have won't hurt the tc. You have a nice build non the less.

Little turbos? Haha I doubt anyone in this community refers to an 80mm as "little." Appreciate it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

might be time to take a step back and slow your roll. you're build is junk. dont compare anything you have to anything here, especially kaleb's.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yes sir big p.

Like I said size isn't always what's important and bigger isn't better.

My junk is faster than your junk right now though.
I have 4 microprocessors and fiber baby!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes sir big p.

Like I said size isn't always what's important and bigger isn't better.

My junk is faster than your junk right now though.
I have 4 microprocessors and fiber baby!

prove it.

btw- youre a moron.

Buck1

Reaction score
What was the purpose of the video, so I am informed before I comment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
I noticed that as well, but assumed it was reinforcing/validating something. I am waiting to see what that is. I have an opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
hey dipstick ... you just posted a dmax? if thats the case , my 6.4 will mop the *** outta that turd.

Ok wrong video that was just a raggedy old farm truck with 250k on it.
But yeah big p you have never had a truck faster than that old dmax sorry.

But I was thinkin 6.7 psd and just look on the channel at other videos. I am sure you will find what you need.

Latest posts

Members online