After Market Transmission Build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
is it running yet? LOL

Jk jk. Sorry mike I had to LOL.

its back together just got some test injectors we're gonna try and other little things. corbin should be picking it up and bringing it to me in 2-3 weeks.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Smokinpole....

Why are you posting so much today?
They let school out early or something?

Stop licking the windows and put your helmet back on

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok wrong video that was just a raggedy old farm truck with 250k on it.
But yeah big p you have never had a truck faster than that old dmax sorry.

But I was thinkin 6.7 psd and just look on the channel at other videos. I am sure you will find what you need.

raggedy is right. wish i had something that fast.

Buck1

Reaction score
I like how one of the guages was on the bottom of the range. Maybe coolant? No need to warm that thing up, probably why it sounds like a P pump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
So, when the Special Olympics gets a Nascar car, head them your way for a crew chief opportunity?

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
looked like flaming pile of $hit. i usually post my warm up tune videos also.

I know man its like some guys just don't care what a truck looks like. They just like them to run good man.

But a member comment on coolant tip and I was stated the first initial 0-100 was on tune 1. the rest were tune 5.

I am only in high school and my allowance is not making performance parts cheap. So I have to throw together old junk and hope for the best man.

I just don't know why you guys are so mean to me?

I was just here answering your guys questions on how to build a trans.
I have done quite a few now.
It has been a almost a year and a half since I put my first single turbo on one of these 6.7's dude.
I have done a bunch of testing and I have some good experience I could contribute.

But I leave the experts figure it out. ya know the ones with a custom compound setup that doesn't use an intercooler for the high pressure, has no wastegate and a turbine housing tighter than steve carters ass pinching off all exhaust flow. They can lead the way for you bro, they got you where you are today man.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I know man its like some guys just don't care what a truck looks like. They just like them to run good man.

But a member comment on coolant tip and I was stated the first initial 0-100 was on tune 1. the rest were tune 5.

I am only in high school and my allowance is not making performance parts cheap. So I have to throw together old junk and hope for the best man.

I just don't know why you guys are so mean to me?

I was just here answering your guys questions on how to build a trans.
I have done quite a few now.
It has been a almost a year and a half since I put my first single turbo on one of these 6.7's dude.
I have done a bunch of testing and I have some good experience I could contribute.

But I leave the experts figure it out. ya know the ones with a custom compound setup that doesn't use an intercooler for the high pressure, has no wastegate and a turbine housing tighter than steve carters ass pinching off all exhaust flow. They can lead the way for you bro, they got you where you are today man.

thanks for offering your trans skills. now get lost .

Buck1

Reaction score
Yes, if you were the camera man, you have a legit medical condition. You are validated.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Ok no I wasn't specifically talking to you. But yes those little turbos you have won't hurt the tc.

So you've ran a truck with the same chargers and fuel as his truck? No? Then how can you be so sure the TC will be fine? Your just a keyboard queen talking out of your azz. Please continue posting videos of your girly duraturd and calling out people who actually know what they're talking about. Because that's what were all here to see.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
omg does that mean my head was up steve carters tight ass?

haha
good one man
sweet dreams

heavybag.png

Latest posts

Members online