aftermarket fuel pumps

strokin6L

Reaction score
How many guys are running aftermarket fuel pumps on their 6.7's? Brand and flow rate? Pros and cons? I know Rich (UNBROKEN) is running an airdogII 4G and seems to like it. Just wondering what else is out there. Buddy has a 2014 with her delete, 4" exhaust, no limit intake and H&S minimax. He's looking to maybe get a fuel pump for it.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Here's my very non-scientific observation.
Before the added pump at WOT it would haze out the exhaust through 3rd....maybe part of 4th gear then clean up. After the pump it'll haze all the way through every gear.
Is that normal? I dunno...I only have one truck but it's definitely a more solid supply of fuel on my personal truck if what's coming out of the exhaust is any indication.
I didn't check RP at WOT before or after....just posting what I noticed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Our kit works very well. It supplies 150 gph of fuel to meet your fueling needs, provides excellent filtration and utilizes the best parts on the market. Our kit also includes the fuel filter housing so you can use better, less expensive filters.

Made in the USA

Attachments

• Low Pressure Pump.jpg
    Low Pressure Pump.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 77

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I would have loved to try the H&S kit....but my pricing through AirDog is too good to pass up. Or lack of pricing if you will. LOL

strokin6L

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback so far guys! Are these aftermarket pumps stand alone or do they piggy back the factory pump?

strokin6L

Reaction score
Where can I get a price on the new AD II 4G? I checked a few places out, but they only have the AD II 165DF or the AD II 100....not the new 4G pump.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
None I've seen yet. The Firepunk guys are having great luck with them.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The problem with the old pumps as the whole world knows was diesel getting past the pump seals into the motor and shorting them out. The new pumps completely separate the 2 with a whole new drive system. I don't expect any issues whatsoever with the new design.

AirDog-II-4G-Cutout-500x500.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.