Air / Train Horn

Pockets

Reaction score
I just got rid of it... If I go somewhere far off I might put it in the bed. Hopefully before long I'll be getting a lift and tires so my spare will be useless anyways. The size of Nathans you can't fit anything else in that location.

Pockets

Reaction score
57144a5adabe88fd2dbf8d274acfe89c.jpg
9a8bd546a8aa6e5b19153acd7739839e.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
There's really not any other options for K5LA's...damn things are just too big.
I'd look into the debris shields for front facing though...keeps those diaphragms happy.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'd look into the debris shields for front facing though...keeps those diaphragms happy.

Pockets

Reaction score
I am after seeing yours. I like those better than just the sock type covers.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Anyone purchase an air/train horn? If so, what did you get and how do you like it? I'm looking at the VIAR Behemoth but am open to other suggestion.

I have a set of k3 Nathan's that I'm not using. There in great shape. I have everything needed. My compressor is messed up but I believe they sell a rebuild kit.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Anyone purchase an air/train horn? If so, what did you get and how do you like it? I'm looking at the VIAR Behemoth but am open to other suggestion.

I also have a setup with brackets and macro line so theh can be separately mounted being that there so big when all together.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.