Alradco 6.4 radiator review

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
Whats the warranty?
Its about the same price as the Mishimoto. They have them available now and come with a life time warranty. Gues ill go that route since its on the shelf now.. Both look like nice pieces though..

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
They are likely coming guys :) I was too excited so I paid some big money to have it here this week, UPS did a little damage to the box but Peter had lots of foam so all good! Anyone who got normal ground should be early-mid next week for you guys likely, maybe tomorrow if your in the US? Not sure.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Whats the warranty?
Its about the same price as the Mishimoto. They have them available now and come with a life time warranty. Gues ill go that route since its on the shelf now.. Both look like nice pieces though..

Lifetime through Alradco as well. Mishimoto has lifetime but you will actually need to use it 4 times the first year. Hopefully zero bull**** like that with the Alradco, welds look super solid, feels much more solid than the stock plastic junkers or the CSF replacement I tried to get working. I will have it in tonight, maybe tomorrow if I get side tracked and i will pound it hard all summer long in attempts to break it :)

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
Mishimoto has lifetime but you will actually need to use it 4 times the first year.

Ive herd of a few bad ones but not everyone buying them are having that kind of trouble im sure... Maybe a simple pressure test before installation would save some grief..

Latest posts

Members online