Alradco 6.4 radiator review

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I would bet the temps come up some after you get a big bar and plate Intercooler in though. Mine did. I will be ordering one in the future.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Here ya go Brett!
qasezydy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

duddy

Reaction score
When we started on this radiator I had no idea what we were in store for, definitely one of the most challenging projects we've taken on. All I had in mind was to make a drop in style replacement aluminum radiator that eliminated the leaks that we see more and more of these days with the plastic factory radiators. To see your results Nick takes this project to another level. Thank you for your input and support along the way. It hasn't been an easy road but to see results like is absolutely awesome.

With that said. The radiators are on pre-sale special until the end of this month for $739. After that the standard price is changing to $939. You can pre-order at www.alradco.com, the deposit is $100. It's family dinner night and we're celebrating my mother in laws birthday tonight. I'll post more info on the radiator tomorrow. Thank you.

Peter

What will the wait be, as in, when will the production ones ship and how long do you think it will take to get through all the pre orders?

alradco

Reaction score
What will the wait be, as in, when will the production ones ship and how long do you think it will take to get through all the pre orders?

We have a solid backlog of pre-orders. Hoping to ship new orders late March/early May. Pre-orders are coming in daily.

njjeep

Reaction score
Does this use the stock upper and lower hoses with those quick connect stock fittings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alradco

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder. Special pre-sale pricing ends tomorrow, February 28th. Tell your friends. :pimp:

MorganY

Reaction score
I hope you guys make some good money of these. To have something like this made in the US is very awesome. This is going to become a big player in the 6.4 market. Very nicely done. You're pre sale price is crazy, I bet they're flying off the shelf. Can't tell you how many of these I've swapped, with customers wanting to sell their truck because of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Couldn't sleep at all last night, woke up zipped down to work and found this waiting for me, happiest mofugga around town today! Can't wait for tomorrow night to get her in

Alradco FTW!

IMG_20140403_114926-sm.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.