And, it begins.....

Gearhead

Reaction score
Which nozzles don't just take a stock hole and extrude the hell out of them?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think all 6 hole nozzles start out as a new nozzle and i think they do extrude hone them. They make damn good power

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Quick update....

the 110 nozzles were slightly out of spec.... they were flowed, and 5 were 110, 2 were 90 ish, and one was in the 80s..... so, 60%s from Midwest are going in... thanks Morgan! And they have been flowed, and are all moving the same volume... So, hopefully no more Contribution/balance codes....

So, we will run this fuel only for a bit, or until I get a few months of service out of it without blowing it up..... LOL and then hopefully the reg cab will materialize, and I can downsize the Harley truck, and make a reg cab into an idiot machine....

Reaction score
Quick update....

the 110 nozzles were slightly out of spec.... they were flowed, and 5 were 110, 2 were 90 ish, and one was in the 80s..... so, 60%s from Midwest are going in... thanks Morgan! And they have been flowed, and are all moving the same volume... So, hopefully no more Contribution/balance codes....

So, we will run this fuel only for a bit, or until I get a few months of service out of it without blowing it up..... LOL and then hopefully the reg cab will materialize, and I can downsize the Harley truck, and make a reg cab into an idiot machine....

Awesome! Can't wait to see how it turns out!