Another Shaft Bites the dust.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im not though josh, my stock intermediate didnt break. im kinda relieved after breaking 2 modified...

strokin20

Reaction score
I see you guys talking about the suncoast converters being backed up and hard to get. Have you ever given any thought to trying precision industries? I had theirs in my highly modded 6.0 and never had any problems with it. I've got one going in my 6.4 right now. No core charge, two free refreshes and an awesome warranty. Just throwing it out there.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I see you guys talking about the suncoast converters being backed up and hard to get. Have you ever given any thought to trying precision industries? I had theirs in my highly modded 6.0 and never had any problems with it. I've got one going in my 6.4 right now. No core charge, two free refreshes and an awesome warranty. Just throwing it out there.

we all run suncoast, they are proven. i can have a free refresh, just dont have time to wait for that.

i ordered a new converter today , got a new front drum and clutches from elite, should be back to gether by tuesday, then ill try and break that bitch again.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything else out of you Mike. This time....video tape that $hit!!!! I'm tired of reading about carnage. I wanna see it happen!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything else out of you Mike. This time....video tape that $hit!!!! I'm tired of reading about carnage. I wanna see it happen!

lol.. i wasnt planning on the carnage..just making boost.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im starting to think i need to walk around with a go pro permanantly, i see some funny **** everyday that i never catch on film

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
Today was my turn, again. Broke a Suncoast shaft under 3/4 throttle. I need to go another route. No Suncoast parts.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
yes. Damn loud snap.

i dont think there are any other billet shafts out there...their all just TCS parts that get bought and installed from the companies IIRC...

but i think the Canadian TCS intermediate is better than the American TCS intermediate?

And from what Doug was tellin me one day its more a problem with the clutches not disengaging on a shift before the next set engages and causing a binding issue?

Last edited: