Another T4 thread

The Brad

Reaction score
UPS stopped by today, just waiting on the mount now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 154

The Brad

Reaction score
Talked to Carson yesterday. The up pipes should be back from the ceramic coater Monday or Tuesday, so everything should ship to me late next week. I learned a long time ago that nothing happens fast, anywhere in the aftermarket industry!

superpsd

Reaction score
200cc injectors are typically a hybrid. Thats not to say you cant machine a 200cc A code and it has been done. PIS also sells 275cc A code injectors if I recall. I imagibe a 275cc A code is very oil hungry.

Last edited:

BS Hauler

Reaction score
Thanks guys for clearing that up on them. For some of us novice guys sometimes there are injectors made that are not really talked about by the builders.

Countrycar

Reaction score
Great read. I'm pretty much done with the crappy set up I have as well. I talked to Matt/Irate and a few others, and the consensus is S467.7 for my setup. Should clean up my smoke, lower my Egts, and be a lot more fun to DD around town as well as down the road.

emev0l

Reaction score
Great read. I'm pretty much done with the crappy set up I have as well. I talked to Matt/Irate and a few others, and the consensus is S467.7 for my setup. Should clean up my smoke, lower my Egts, and be a lot more fun to DD around town as well as down the road.

Perfect turbo for 300/200's

Countrycar

Reaction score
It looks like we have pretty much the same set up, you have a bit more injector than me, but very very close such as supporting mods etc. I hope the 468 will take care of my current issues, such as all the smoke and high egt's that I'm having trouble with right now. I have PP heads/Nate and GH stage 1 cam and with the 468 to push it all from what I gather it should not only take care of my problems, but be one hell of a ride to boot. Can't wait to get it all together.

emev0l

Reaction score
It looks like we have pretty much the same set up, you have a bit more injector than me, but very very close such as supporting mods etc. I hope the 468 will take care of my current issues, such as all the smoke and high egt's that I'm having trouble with right now. I have PP heads/Nate and GH stage 1 cam and with the 468 to push it all from what I gather it should not only take care of my problems, but be one hell of a ride to boot. Can't wait to get it all together.

It makes it much nicer to drive, I put 250 miles on mine in the last 2 days, I really like Ge@rhead tuning, no smoke unless your in a race tune.

hucorey

Reaction score
I like my KC38R with PIS 230/100's. Very little smoke on SPK Performance street/race tune.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online