Anybody from the army entering in the DPC?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What I was saying was that he has ran and won multiple times and not just defended. Rocky proved that you didn't need the most power to win, driver skill and truck set up has alot to do with it.

not sure what you are saying. winner is invited back the next year. dmitri won 2010 when he "entered" then got an auto return from that for 2011. and rocky, yep, sometimes hp hurts competitors. rocky got spanked in the sledpull, but stayed sturdy.. it worked, due to the carnage. some years the biggest hp wins, others it doesnt.

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
Ive been thinking about entering but I need to get my lift off and find my weak links. I think trans is one for sure. I need to figure out more fuel too. I might be waiting til 13

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I need to get my act together and just build something for this....... lots of power on a reliable platform will make a contender out anyone - I see a lot of guys that make gobs of power fail simply because the setup won't hold, either weak parts needing upgraded or setups needing tweaked to better sustain power distribution under load.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I need to get my act together and just build something for this....... lots of power on a reliable platform will make a contender out anyone - I see a lot of guys that make gobs of power fail simply because the setup won't hold, either weak parts needing upgraded or setups needing tweaked to better sustain power distribution under load.

When I get some things paid off this is one of my goals. To build a contender for the DPC.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
entries are closed... but there's some cool trucks going into the voting.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Exactly, I don't think my setup will win or do much damage the way it is, needs a lot of tweaking.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I would say if you want to enter, build your set up and give it time to be tested and find weak links...if you go on a brand new set up who knows if you will mess something up or not

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.