Anybody from the army entering in the DPC?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
better be near 1000 on fuel if you wanna play... erik will do just fine if he gets in.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
not sure what you are saying. winner is invited back the next year. dmitri won 2010 when he "entered" then got an auto return from that for 2011. and rocky, yep, sometimes hp hurts competitors. rocky got spanked in the sledpull, but stayed sturdy.. it worked, due to the carnage. some years the biggest hp wins, others it doesnt.

Rocky had his stops in that weekend, he pulled the same sled at the same track the very next weekend and had to stop when the truck dove down into the ditch.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I need to get my act together and just build something for this....... lots of power on a reliable platform will make a contender out anyone - I see a lot of guys that make gobs of power fail simply because the setup won't hold, either weak parts needing upgraded or setups needing tweaked to better sustain power distribution under load.

My truck didn't make great power but survived everything that's the only reason I did well.

Only time I worked on the truck was to change tire pressure put fuel in it and change nitrous bottles... pretty proud of that considering the cab came down went for a 15 min test drive.. then hit the road for a 24 hour drive... ended up working on the tow rig more...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My truck didn't make great power but survived everything that's the only reason I did well.

Only time I worked on the truck was to change tire pressure put fuel in it and change nitrous bottles... pretty proud of that considering the cab came down went for a 15 min test drive.. then hit the road for a 24 hour drive... ended up working on the tow rig more...

yeah, fords win sledpull 2 years in a row!!!

trav- i was so proud of andy for putting 100ft on EVERYBODY... this year i think a 1100hp truck will win, just a hunch, even though every truck will be around that.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah, fords win sledpull 2 years in a row!!!

trav- i was so proud of andy for putting 100ft on EVERYBODY... this year i think a 1100hp truck will win, just a hunch, even though every truck will be around that.

andy was by far the best dpc competitor to be around that i have ever seen, just happy and tickled to death to be there, and didnt have a care otherwise, and considering his mild build and obvious adversities, he did an awesome job, i havent seen someone so excited about diesel motor sports in a long time, and kinda renewed my interest and reminded me why we all do this... i wish andy posted more... awesome guy

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
andy was by far the best dpc competitor to be around that i have ever seen, just happy and tickled to death to be there, and didnt have a care otherwise, and considering his mild build and obvious adversities, he did an awesome job, i havent seen someone so excited about diesel motor sports in a long time, and kinda renewed my interest and reminded me why we all do this... i wish andy posted more... awesome guy

^^^^^ andy was so cool.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

That to me is what its about.

mike@haller's

Reaction score

Andy and his dad were great guys and competitors. I really wish we could of stuck around to see his sled pull.

87jumpy

Reaction score
I got to meet and talk to Andy at Scheids... He was still tickled about getting to compete, and just a great guy to talk to overall. He will talk your leg off if you let him.

nickg3130

Reaction score

What happened at the end of this video? It sounded like something popped and you let off? Either way that is awesome to survive the dpc this comp is brutal on your truck.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dzchey21#p/u/27/Wvc6bH9BY7g

Latest posts

Members online